clarisonic v's tresonic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
I've saved £150 on a coat and have decided to spend it - well I shouldnt have it anyway?!?!?
I've been thinking of buying a clarsonic I tried it on my hand in Space Nk and loved it.
But the tresonic is so much cheaper is the clarisonic worth the difference?
Help me decide please.....
Thanks Ladies
Mollymoo

Hi Molly - Congatrulations on the £150 savingxx I'm a tresonics girl(i bought it saying that if it was no good i would buy a Clairsonics) and love love love it - i've had great results re texture and brightness(i'm on some heavy meds at the mo) and the sponge attachment makes my serums and moisturisers sink into my skin better(it feels that anyway) - the only draw back is buying more brush and sponge attachments:devil: QVC have the brushes in stock(i think) and no sponges? - the packaging doesnt even give a contact number/e-mail for the manufacturer(if it does can someone let me have it(the contact details!!) I'm sure there will be excellent Clairsonics reviews - i guess it depends on how much you want to spend - and the Clairsonics may have a better sysytem for buying more attachments?

The Clairsonics is on at the mo on three easi-pays!!

I'm mortified that i've spelled congratulations wrong!! - i'm too late to edit. Note to me- as you are taking meds at the mo anymore than one glass of red is dangerous and may affect your brain cells(and you cant afford this to happen!!). Sorryx

I wouldn't worry QVCP I read it as congratulations as I'm sure everyone else will.

Well, I bit the bullet and orderd it. My skin is a bit hormonal after my hysterectomy last year so I need all the help I can get!

Thank you Lady Mx My dear father drummed spelling into us(me and two brothers) from an early age and i like to try and spell correctly:whew: I hope you enjoy your Clairisonics i hope Molly managed to see the presentation:star: Re hormonal skin(like mine) the brushes come in two textures - i would advise you to use the more gentle one first to "test the water". This getting older lark is very unpredictable to say the least eh!! Enjoy and thanks again for your kind wordsx

My pleasure.x Thanks for that I would have probably just launched in! I can't wait for it to arrive.

As Claire said this morning, compared to the other types Clarisonic is the Royals Rolls of sonic cleansing.

You have the MBG time and easy pay to try it for yourself.

I would say that the Tresonics is a good alternative for anyone whose budget doesnt stretch to £150. I would love a Mercedes CLC 160 convertible(top of the range) but my budget only stretches to a Vauxhall Astra which i think is a good alternative until i have the cash to spoil myself(those pink pigs are flying again!!):sun:

I bought my Clarisonic on pre order on its UK launch and LOVE it.

Sadly I made the mistake of buying the VERY CRAP tresonic for a stocking filler for my 25 year old daughter last Christmas, who binned it for a Clarisonc, there is ABSOLUTELY no comparison. Its like comparing a bicycle to a Rolls Royce

DONT waste your money mollymoo on the tresonic, go for the REAL DEAL and youve always got your money back guarantee

Well did it the 3 EZ payments persuaded me!!!
Have had a rubbish day so thought I deserve it.
Thanks for your comments ladies
Off to try and finish my rubbish day with something exciting ....
cant think of anything - will have glass wine instead
Mollymoo
:glass:

I have the Clarisonic but I think that Emma Hardie cloths are as good if not better, I actually use the cloth most of the time and it's easier and much lighter to take when gong away.

I use a microfibre cloth every day supplemented by the clarisonic once or twice a week. I think the Nutrasonic on ideal world may be a good one. It is sometimes on special offer but the travel one is quite cheap. My local beauty salon uses it.

I hate Emma Hardie cloths they go grubby and no matter how you wash in the machine still look grubby.

Never take your make up off with them! It does not come out! It came out of the one Elemis gives with the Pro Rad Cleanser.

I use my Clarisonic in the morning, at the moment using the Rodial cleanser in the evening and remove with a Eve Lom muslin cloth. Eve Lom are bigger and thicker than the Liz Earle ones and last for years.

I bought a job lot of purple cotton microfibre flannels for DD and I to cleanse with because they don't show the mascara etc! I tend to use my clarisonic in the mornings when I've no make up on anyway; I can't be bothered faffing to remove the day's make up with one method and then clarisonic afterwards. I've found using the clarisonic alternate mornings is the best routine for my skin, or if I've used any other sort of treatment like Alpha H Liquid Gold, then I'll skip another morning's use.

Oh and a word of warning about the Tresonic, QVC it seems very rarely have the replacement heads in stock. Seen it loads of time on their FB page people complaining about not being able to buy the heads and none in stock. They pop up when they show the machine on air next thing all sold out or gone for months.

I use my Clarisonic in the morning too.
I take make up off in the evening using cloth cleanser, not Liz Earle I tend to use a cloth with whatever my favourite cleanser of the moment is. At the moment it's No7 one in a tube for dry/ extra dry skin, loving it.
The cloths do get grey looking no matter how well you wash them do now I buy the big packs of baby muslins from Tesco. I find they're just as good, bigger & much cheaper.

I have a tressonic,lurking unused now in a drawer, that I bought ages ago when it was a TSV.

Ideal world are selling one that looks like a clarisonic for £39.99
http://www.idealworld.tv/_271910.aspx

Only one review - all the person is complaining about is that there is no sponge head to put on creams

You have to buy the gentle heads separately, only one head with the unit. Also Clarisonic the middle of the brush head clicks out as it is the spins round, the outer part just vibes. This one looks like it just vibes or the whole thing spins. Clarisonic has different timer settings to suit yourself. But the factory setting is longer for the forehead and nose/chin area and shorter for the cheeks.

Latest posts

Back