Can we stop the music.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mopsiemoo

Registered Shopper
Why bother having the music at all; if they're going to constantly stop it?

It just gets annoying:angry:

Also whats with "I need you on the phone NOW to aviod the queues", surely if everyone gets on the phone Now, that will create a queue:wonder: And Please stop shouting, I can hear perfectly well and failing that I can see the graphics!!!!!

Whinge over:grin:

Last edited:
Why bother having the music at all; if they're going to constantly stop it?

It just gets annoying:angry:

Also whats with "I need you on the phone NOW to aviod the queues", surely if everyone gets on the phone Now, that will create a queue:wonder: And Please stop shouting, I can hear perfectly well and failing that I can see the graphics!!!!!

Whinge over:grin:

This, along with "We shouldn't be going to this price I think it is a mistake" blah blah blah ... I would be gob smacked if every presenter, when sorting the list for their hours didn't know a very tight ballpark figure of where they are going and I would say only a very small percent really do make a loss like they make out.

I know that all channels do this, I just somehow thought The Bennetts would be above it

PJ.

PS Am I the only one who in their heads when saying "The Bennetts" imagine singing that to The Simpson's theme along with seeing Steve and Sarah on the couch? I know, I am odd :p

Latest posts

Back