B&W

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
To quote B&W Simon showing his crystal heart hairslide, what department store could you go into and get something of that standard for that price??????

You are quite right Simon....nowhere.......

Because Primark would sell your slide for £2.99 and a real department store would sell something a little classier for the price...

I am going for a lie down, I couldn't think of anything worse than Renee and Simon trying to sell his jewellery made for pence in Asian factories BUT they have invited Claire along too to present...its too much.............

just when you think you've seen it all...

I see they couldn't offload the TSV ! Must be a first for 'boooootiful' Simon not to have a sell out during the first hour !!!!!

Gawd, he's really getting on my t......ts with the number of times he comes out with 'boooootiful' Er NO SIMON how can a dancing skeleton with a crown on its head be sodding beautiful ????

I see they couldn't offload the TSV ! Must be a first for 'boooootiful' Simon not to have a sell out during the first hour !!!!!

Gawd, he's really getting on my t......ts with the number of times he comes out with 'boooootiful' Er NO SIMON how can a dancing skeleton with a crown on its head be sodding beautiful ????

I had to laugh as JR said in the first hour we expect this tsv to sell out in all colours by mid-afternoon. Last show of the day 2 options still in stock but limited.

...and Simon came out with the priceless...'Don't go to e-bay and buy my stuff from there, don't pay over the odds for it from some auction site when you could buy it from my shop...' Ahahahahahaha Ohohohohohohohohohohohoho. Yais. I think not.

I'm not impressed with his jewellery at all, got a wee pearl (simulated) necklace from the South Molton Street shop and it fell to bits on me, I can restring it myself etc but disgusted as I paid about £25 for it (I know totally insane). Plus spotted some very similar necklaces to the TSV in Accessorize for half the price!

lets face it most of us are finding it harder to justify buying these items as we are all feeling the pinch! I think its highlighted even more when the TSV is still in stock come the last show.

I think peopleare really falling out of love with the brand.Gone are the days when his TSV's used to sell out in 15 minutes.I actually thought his last one,looked very similiar to the last couple.

I have some very early B&W pieces and can't fault...love them.....but not his stuff now.

I used to love B&W, but he's getting really lazy. The past 3 or 4 TSV's have been almost carbon copies of the one before. I passed on the TSV, but couldn't resist the bracelet, whether I keep it or not is a whole different box of frogs.

The quality of his items has gone right downhill too. Mum has keyrings she has used, all the silver coloured coating has chipped or peeled off most of them, leaving it looking cheap & nasty. Having seen what has happened to them I am keeping mine in their boxes. I don't want my duck to be the right colour, but hanging on a horrible half silver, half brass coloured keyring. I just hope the necklaces etc aren't made with the same stuff, but I fear they may be, the thought of wearing one as the silver coating chips & peels - urrrggghhh. His stuff used to be brilliant, he used to do some really original and stand out pieces as well (you just have to have a flick through his books to see how talented he is), but now, well, as much as I hate to say it, most of it is tat. Plus he seems to bring mostly tat to QVC, he has some lovely pieces in his South Molton Street shop, just don't get me started on the staff in there, rude isn't even the word!

Hi,

my TSV arrived today - ultra quick due to it being the post office and not a courier :)

Its the correct necklace, in the correct colour (blue), and I can't see any damage on it, so thumbs up all round

I rather like it. The flowers don't seem as big on me - possibly because I have an ultra-large head - and it seems a lot more "balanced" :)

A keeper, I think :)

Cheers,
Karen

Latest posts

Back