Brace Yourselves for the yawn fest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Nod for Posh Spice designer

Prince William and his bride-to-be have given the Royal seal of approval to an interior designer favoured by Victoria Beckham.

In a further sign that the couple are trying to avoid a fusty image, they have handpicked flame-haired Kelly Hoppen, 51, to work for them. Her charges start at £300,000 and her clients also include Hollywood stars.

Launching a ‘loungewear’ range at Harrods on Thursday, she was asked what advice she would give William and Kate about decorating their first home. She replied curtly: ‘I really can’t comment on that.’

Last night a source said: ‘Kelly doesn’t like to talk about high-profile clients until a deal is signed and sealed. Discretion is key. There is nothing concrete with the royal couple. Things are at very, very initial stages.’

Ms Hoppen describes her style as ‘simple yet opulent’.

Weeeeelll, if she IS going to 'dress' the royal apartment/house, then we can only hope she becomes even more sniffy and wont bother to appear 'on the tele' anymore.................. one word.... YIPPEEEE !

Nod for Posh Spice designer

Prince William and his bride-to-be have given the Royal seal of approval to an interior designer favoured by Victoria Beckham.

In a further sign that the couple are trying to avoid a fusty image, they have handpicked flame-haired Kelly Hoppen, 51, to work for them. Her charges start at £300,000 and her clients also include Hollywood stars.

Launching a ‘loungewear’ range at Harrods on Thursday, she was asked what advice she would give William and Kate about decorating their first home. She replied curtly: ‘I really can’t comment on that.’

Last night a source said: ‘Kelly doesn’t like to talk about high-profile clients until a deal is signed and sealed. Discretion is key. There is nothing concrete with the royal couple. Things are at very, very initial stages.’

Ms Hoppen describes her style as ‘simple yet opulent’.

and then she'll bore the pants off anyone that'll listen :dull:

A TSV launched on Tuesday by herself and Craig Rowe. Can't wait.... NOT.

i believe that qvc notrthern nights are making copies of her bedding for the qvc viewer. not so opulant.
anyway they mat as well tune into qvc as she has said on air that the qvc range is the best she has ever done.....:giggle:

:wait:

Lets hope Wills would already have nipped off the Shawbury base on a Monday with a relative, to get an extra 15% off, his bedlinen. :sleepy:

:flower:

I absolutely cannot stand that woman. Hoppen and Basso are two guests I will never watch.

Latest posts

Back