Outlet Time Lag?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lawrenson

Registered Shopper
Hi,

does anyone have a rough idea of the time between something being on QVC and when it will start appearing in the outlet shops please?

I'm not being funny, but I'm guessing frinstance, in X amount of time quite a bit of B&W will appear in the outlet shops.

I am hoping to visit Warrington just after Christmas, and am wondering what there will possibly be loads of.. :)

Cheers,
karen

Hi,

does anyone have a rough idea of the time between something being on QVC and when it will start appearing in the outlet shops please?

I'm not being funny, but I'm guessing frinstance, in X amount of time quite a bit of B&W will appear in the outlet shops.

I am hoping to visit Warrington just after Christmas, and am wondering what there will possibly be loads of.. :)

Cheers,
karen

You will have to be quick as greedy Ebayers go in and buy the lot! :sad:

Also they do a stocktake in January and they run all their stocks down so they dont have too much to count. We went to Shrewsbury last January and it was virtually empty - if you can find out what date they do it then go after this it would be better.

I can only speak for Warrington as thats the one I go to pretty regularly, but I normally find the stocks of returns of a TSV or particular push of an item tend to go into the shop about 3-4 weeks after its been on air. Working on the assumption that most people return things pretty much straigh away if they dont want them (so they can get their dosh back), this makes a week to get them all out, a week to get them all back and a week to get them into the shop give or take a week.
All very guesstimatory (made up word, obv.) of course.

Latest posts

Back