ojon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mags3224

Registered Shopper
Hi forum ppl.

Need some help am contemplating trying out the ojon products. I have very dry thick hair and looks lkike a birds nest on top of my head at times . After watching last week i was tempted i have read through the reviews and on thewhole seem possitive just wondered if anyone here has tried there products and what they thought.

Any comments appreciated. Mags

I love love love Ojon! My hair used to be quite dry and coarse, it was frizzy and a total nightmare, I started using Ojon about 18 months ago - the Restorative Treatment and Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and conditioner. I hated hated my hair before using it every day was a bad hair day, since using it I've grown my hair to almost shoulder length and every day is a good hair day (although GHDs help too) my hair has totally transformed and I now love it its really soft and I don't get frizziness anymore.I now use the Shine & Protect range and even though I straighten my hair every day its in better condition that its ever been before.

I know its not for everyone but, I am a complete fan of Ojon.

I use the hydrating shampoo & conditioner and revitalising mist when I wash my hair. Once a week I use the restorative hair treatment. I would recommend the hair treatment if you wanted to try out Ojon as that made a big difference to my hair. The only negative I would say about Ojon is that if you dye your hair it does strip the colour out a bit.

Another Ojon fan here to. My problem is the opposite of yours though - but Ojon has made my hair look thicker and in great condition and my hair grows and grows - brilliant. During the Ojon shows there is a model who has "birds nest" hair and her after shot shows her hair as very healthy and shiny looking controlled curls - its a great demo especially for someone like you with that type of hair(maybe check the website for the video demo?).Clare is spot on re the hydrating shampoo and conditioner and intensive restorative treatment (use at least once a week maybe more often at first)- i would suggest two more products the two minute hydrating mask(use this at least once a week,maybe more at first(alternate with the restorative treatment) this is used instead of the hydrating conditioner(an intense treatment) and alternated with the intensive restorative treatment.Also the restorative hairspray(it does act as a hairspray but not sticky but has the same daily effect of the restorative treatment,use this as often as you want daily). What Dennis says is to get as many lipids into our hair daily(i think this is part of the makeup of healthy hair). Lipids are in the Ojon products especially the hairspray and revitalising mist(a great spray that allows you to sort out "bedhead").

This all sounds very daunting(and expensive!!) - you may wish to try the initial hydrating shampoo and conditioner and maybe the restorative treatment(as Clare as advised) and then "add on" products later.

I was looking on John Lewis today and they have some mini size gift packs with the shampoo and conditioner and restoritive treatment for £15 which I am thinking about getting. I got the revitalize spray and two minute mask from qvc and am pretty pleased so far. My hair is fine and curly. I can't be bothered to straighten any more and am just living with what god gave me. The spray calms down coarseness and frizz on days when I am not washing

try one of the hydrating kits with the restorative treatment and shampoo (hydrating) and conditioner. you have 30 days to try it out.
always use a heat styling protection porduct and if your hair is uber dry you can use the ojon oil between washes on the ends of your hair.
i actually prefer philip kingsley remoisturising shampoo/conditioner with ojon restorative used in between. and i love elasticiser.
pk does work diiferent to ojon and ojon does not have too many nasties.:rock:

Thank you all so much for taking the time to reply i think i will definitely try it out as i am so fed up with my hair looking a right mess. Mags.

Latest posts

Back