Bibi Bijoux

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
I am not sure if anyone has done a thread about this rang before, anyway I am looking to get myself for christmas a silver bracelet and I like the look of this range. £64 for a stretch heart bracelet you would expect it to be silver. Its ****** silver tone!! Is anyone actually going to pay that sort of price for something that is not even silver. Anyway for the same price I found a really nice silver bracelet with black onyx stones on another website with free P & P.

Bibi

I got one of their bracelets a couple of years ago and although it isn't silver, I have to say it wears very well (no yellowing at all) and is quite weighty as opposed to other faux jewellery you might find elsewhere. Reminiscence, the French brand, has similar items but at similar prices unless you wait for the January sales.

I just do not understand why people spend that much money of custume jewellery when you can get some nice silver pieces for that money either

it was funny last night dale ws saying that it was similar to south western jewellery and surati which uses real silver and semi precious gems.

there was a bibi bracelet with fake turqouise stones last night. added to the fact that this stuff has been copied to death.:yawn:

How much??

Right I am on a week's leave mainly to catch up with a lot of jobs around the house but after a busy morning though I would watch a bit of QVC. Tuned in to the Bibi thingy jewelery show and saw stuff that cost nearly a month's council tax and it was not even silver. had a quick look on line and it has some pretty poor reviews too. Who in their right mind would pay nearly £100 for some stuff that looks as if it is from the local market and then at least another £4 to have it sent out to them. Or is it me who is just poor and lacking in taste?

There was a thread about this brand a couple of months ago. Some of us have spotted this brand in Europe, selling at much lower prices. I bought a bracelet in Italy this year for my mum at a cost of approx £14 - QVC price about £42. It is fairly good quality (for what it is) but doesn't justify the high QVC prices.

Just watching the show and can hardly believe the prices for 'fake' silver.. £91 for 2 bracelets? £62 for earrings? Why when you can buy real silver for less?:taphead:

But it's got real Sharoffski crystals..and the laydee keeps saying :tongue:

Jude x

can't believe the prices!!! I buy good expensive jewellery but for these prices I would be expecting sterling silver not silver tone!! You would think the bracelets should be no more than £25.
Is it Jordan's mum who is presenting the jewellery???. Imagine the jewllery that could be created if she and B&W Simon got together..............

Totally agree the prices for this 'stuff' are off the radar.Did Charlie say it was from the Netherlands?
I have bought costume jewelley on the continent in the past but not at these prices. There are 'sold out' & 'limited' pieces too.Believe me I can spend but want something special for me money!

I have a couple of pieces from Bijoux and I agree the prices seem high for what it is - ie not silver. but when you get it, the jewellery is heavy weight, doesn't tarnish and wears well. The designs are good - not flimsy, won't bend, stones don't fall out, nobody will know it's not silver and it's funky. Don't begrudge these prices, the products are good. (no I don't work for the brand!)

Isn't the point of costume jewellery to get the look of the real (expensive) stuff without the massive price tag?
If you're going to shell out an arm and a leg, why do it for fake jewels? Wouldn't you want the real thing for these prices?!? :taphead:

Latest posts

Back