Credit card problem re Auto Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pollybelle

Registered Shopper
I've just found out today that my auto delivery for the winter set of the large Yankee candles had been cancelled. The credit card I used at the beginning of the year had expired and no one from QVC wrote to me to let me know I had to provide a new card (which is what they are supposed to do). I have been using the same credit card (with the now updated expiry date) for the last few months on their site so why they couldn't use it for my Yankee order I don't know :headbang:

I've had the candles re-ordered but this is something to bear in mind if you have items on auto-delivery.

If you have ordered the Yankee tart collection that were on auto-delivery from Jan and are still waiting for the winter collection (which should have been shipped Sept/Oct) QVC still don't know when they will be shipped as they are having problems with the stock :doh:

Don't think I will be bothering with auto-delivery for further purchases.

I do not know what the hell QVC do with AD and credit cards that change. At one stage last year I had a new card which I registered with QVC, it then had to be changed as the chip did not work and then I changed accounts so required another card and QVC made a right mess with the whole thing. Ended up with letters coming my way threatening to close my account, even though they took money for direct purchases out of the card. When I finally talked to a senior advisor they were very apologetic, but never managed to explain the full situation of why that happened or why they would take money for things I bought but use the same card for the AD I had.
CS is a bit of a misnomer in my opinion (at least at times, . To be fair I have also had good customer service)

aw no:confused:

I've got some stuff on easy pay and my CC runs out the end of this month.I've still not recioeved a new one - but wasn't too bothered as they have my debit card also on file.I just presumed they would use that one,should there be any problems

I've had this happen in the past as well.
They just don't seem to have the sense to use the new card, often the same number with just a new expiry date, for ADs you have running.
Now, when I ring to update my new card, I always tell them what ADs I have outstanding & make sure they put the new card against them. Saves getting a nasty letter!

I had the same happen to me when I some items on easy pay - they wrote to me and asked me to provide new details for the next installment.

Perhaps I've been lucky but the twice I've had to change credit card thanks to it having been cloned QVC have been amazingly efficient and helpful. When the date has expired etc, even though I have changed my card online, if there is an easy pay they always get in touch quickly and deal with it straight away. I believe, because of the terms of the credit agreement, they have to get your permission to use the new card (even if it's just a new date).

I had to get a new card recently, the chip fell out!!, I registered the new card online then rang CS to check that was all I needed to do the girl I spoke to was really helpful. Apparently updating on line isnt enough you need to call them as their system doesnt change the card details already held for EP AD etc.. The girl I spoke to says it drives them mad!!

Latest posts

Back