l'occitane alexis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yeah she does look very well considering she has a new baby to contend with! Bit surprised she is back on air so soon after the birth, but never having done it myself I cant comment on how quickly women go back to work after giving birth. If it was me I'd prob need about a year to recover! lol :giggle:

She does look great but I'm also a bit shocked to see her back on air after just 3 weeks. Surely L'Occitane could have sent another representative for the show? Or maybe Alexis is a workaholic?

Alexis was back on air within a few weeks when she had her last child and Fiona from Decleor did the same. I suspect they are not really back at work properly just doing the QVC shows as they can bring baby and babysitter with them.

She did look great but guess her job is not quite the same as getting behind the till at the local supermarket. Would imagine she has a bit of help around the house, three weeks is very soon, think I was still in my dressing gown and walking in a rather odd way at that stage!!

yeah she does look very well considering she has a new baby to contend with! Bit surprised she is back on air so soon after the birth, but never having done it myself I cant comment on how quickly women go back to work after giving birth. If it was me I'd prob need about a year to recover! lol :giggle:

It's because it's her third one: water off a duck's back now! Plus, she'll be on a high because she's had a little girl to add to her two boys! She looks great, but then she always does! :star:

Alexis was back on air within a few weeks when she had her last child and Fiona from Decleor did the same. I suspect they are not really back at work properly just doing the QVC shows as they can bring baby and babysitter with them.

I've wondered about that Sazza and thought maybe baby was in the background - hand especially if breastfed! :sun:

She did look great but guess her job is not quite the same as getting behind the till at the local supermarket. Would imagine she has a bit of help around the house, three weeks is very soon, think I was still in my dressing gown and walking in a rather odd way at that stage!!

I hear ya silversequin! :hi:

I caught bits of the 9-10pm show with CB last night and must agree that Alexis is looking amazing so shortly after giving birth - you go girl:clapping:

Alexis looked great but sitting at a table washing your hands for an hour having a chat on air and catching up with your girly mate presenters, isnt exactly "going back to hard work" is it. My working life is a mile round walk to the train station and then another mile round trip the other end to walk to the offices, then 6 hours sat on a phone dealing with horrible people all day, that is "working" you couldnt do easily after only three weeks.

I think that considering she was given some flowers on air, that perhaps this visit was tied in to coincide with the typical introducing daughter to your work colleagues.

Either way she did look fab and no doubt little Millie was in the studios the whole time, sorry guys but whilst it is only three weeks later it hardly constitutes hard work

Alexis looked great but sitting at a table washing your hands for an hour having a chat on air and catching up with your girly mate presenters, isnt exactly "going back to hard work" is it. My working life is a mile round walk to the train station and then another mile round trip the other end to walk to the offices, then 6 hours sat on a phone dealing with horrible people all day, that is "working" you couldnt do easily after only three weeks. I think that considering she was given some flowers on air, that perhaps this visit was tied in to coincide with the typical introducing daughter to your work colleagues.

Either way she did look fab and no doubt little Millie was in the studios the whole time, sorry guys but whilst it is only three weeks later it hardly constitutes hard work

do you work at a QVC call centre by any chance? :grin:

Yes, she does look good. Her nose has shrunk considerably.

So much good will for Alexis, yet Kelly Hoppen is Satan...hmmm???

Even though they are both cut from the same cloth.Taupe coloured and rose-scented of course:giggle:

You're right there BFT. I'm very fair minded about the two of them, I dislike them both equally:tongue:

And that is completely fair enough.:up:

Having had the misfortune to be in the presence of Alexis a few years back, I can honestly say, I think Kelly would be the warmer of the two, I actually think I could have a laugh with Kelly, I enjoy toffs, they amuse me.:grin:

And that is completely fair enough.:up:

Having had the misfortune to be in the presence of Alexis a few years back, I can honestly say, I think Kelly would be the warmer of the two, I actually think I could have a laugh with Kelly, I enjoy toffs, they amuse me.:grin:

haha had to laugh at this! brilliant! :rock:

Latest posts

Back