ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kelly Hoppen Velvet & Satin Scroll & Leaf Design Reversible Throw
Item Number: 832145
QVC Price £34.00
Today's Special Value Price £27.82
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £5.45

Velvet and satin throw by Kelly Hoppen. Features a decorative scroll design on the front and satin on the reverse, giving you two designer looks for the price of one. Add a touch of luxury to your home and choose between three neutral shades to complement your existing decor.

Case: 100% polyester; fill: 100% cotton
Machine wash for easy care
Dimensions: 150cm x 200cm (59" x 79")

Colour options:

Mink
Silver
Champagne

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.832145

i acutally rather like it

Surely it will be the last one as her highness will deem it below herself to sell on QVc after getting a royal appointment?
Worst thing is that I actually quiet like it, but I am NOT going to buy it as I can not stand her mannerism of slight superiority.

I actually quite like it too - but not enough to buy.She always seems to look as though QVC is so beyond her giving up her time -and she comes across so badly.

I quite like it too, but as I can't stand Ms Sourpuss-Hoppen I shan't be buying on principle.:devil:

The link doesn't work for me.

We're sorry. We cannot access the item information you requested at this time. A Customer Service Representative may, however, be able to help you. Please call 0800 51 41 31

So I'll just have to use my imagination. :wink2:

Whoops some naughty girl posted the link on the QVC facebook page and I think QVC were miffed that I'd leaked infomation. Sorry QVC but I ain't going to change my ways.

Whoops some naughty girl posted the link on the QVC facebook page and I think QVC were miffed that I'd leaked infomation. Sorry QVC but I ain't going to change my ways.

Neither is Penfold he's just been on doing the TSV tease saying he's had vistors in his bedroom trying to take the throw in the grey option, he's been using on his bed.
Poor Sis bet she's freezing with no heat on, you'd think he could have spared a throw or a duvet for her. :thinking:

I like it. Have ordered 2 in the mink, one for me, one as a gift.

Kelly has thawed considerably since her first appearance on QVC, I mean seriously thawed. She was colder than a witch's teet during her first few shows, I swear I could see actual frost on my screen when she was on.

Sorry, but what are these throws ACTUALLY FOR ??? Its not big enough to snuggle on the sofa with, or to cover up a tatty armchair; therefore it seems a bl...dy lot of money for basically a folded blanket at the bottom of the bed that nobody is going to see !!!!!! -

Oh I forgot, its all about "dressing" the bed, complete with cushions etc. gawd I have enough problems trying to "dress" myself in the mornings without worrying whether the bed is dressed or not ! A quick shake of the duvet and I'm gone !

Sorry, but what are these throws ACTUALLY FOR ??? Its not big enough to snuggle on the sofa with, or to cover up a tatty armchair; therefore it seems a bl...dy lot of money for basically a folded blanket at the bottom of the bed that nobody is going to see !!!!!! -

Oh I forgot, its all about "dressing" the bed, complete with cushions etc. gawd I have enough problems trying to "dress" myself in the mornings without worrying whether the bed is dressed or not ! A quick shake of the duvet and I'm gone !

Basically a throw for me is for hiding all the shyte I have on my bed, I can't tell you the last time I actually made my bed???, probably when I go on holiday or am away from home for long periods...oh, it gets made when I change my sheets but that look lasts approx 3 secs.

:thinking:

Did anyone else hear at the start of the 1am show, "right lets do another 60 grand," whilst flicking the hair ?

:cash:

Did anyone else hear at the start of the 1am show, "right lets do another 60 grand," whilst flicking the hair ?

yep heard it and couldnt believe it, well actually I could......omg did you see Craig's face when she said it heeheehee

Gosh I love my Vbox QVC can no longer get away with what they did, nothing escapes the being able to rewind and rewind, not missing a trick. :giggle:

"What we are selling is a way of life."
No Kelly what you are selling is a reversible throw, and as you could clearly be heard to say lets do another £60 grand at the start of another airing.
"We have had nearly 3,000 people in an hour and a half call up fills my heart with warmth :wink: honestly." :giggle:

Really???, that's hilarious.:mysmilie_483: I wonder if they'll edit it out of the repeats? Am off to check the video.

I imagine Simon Wilson, Lulu Guinness, Lulu, Ojon guy, et al, have all said similar and more brazen, difference being, they are savvy enough to not get caught out.

Somehow, I find this monsterous gaff of Kelly's endearing. Bless.

yep heard it and couldnt believe it, well actually I could......omg did you see Craig's face when she said it heeheehee

"What we are selling is a way of life."
No Kelly what you are selling is a reversible throw, and as you could clearly be heard to say lets do another £60 grand at the start of another airing.
"We have had nearly 3,000 people in an hour and a half call up fills my heart with warmth :wink: honestly." :giggle:

Bah!
I think they've already edited that bit out on the QVC video site, so will SKY+ the repeats to see if I can catch it.

By the way Red or Dead, I think Kelly has been making Craig uncomfortable all night...she mentioned his boyfriend...and even though Helen Keller could tell that Craig is gay and Craig has spoken of his partner in blogs, I believe, I'm not sure it's up for discussion when he's doing his job...and I think that's probably fair enough.

Latest posts

Back