All these bonded and coated metals. Question.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
I really like Veronese, Tacori platinum clad and to a certain extent Diamoneek platinum clad and I have a few bits and bobs which all look good now.
My question is, have any of you had any of these pieces for a long time and worn them most days? How do they wear?
If I like a piece of jewellery, I'm not good at saving it for a special occasion and like to wear it on a daily basis, but will these pieces stand up to wear and tear........and if anyone tells me to take my rings off to wash my hands or shower, well that would put me right off a range. I can't be faffing about with all that!:handshake:

I had a veronesse gold bonded wedding ring used constantly it is now silver....so didnt stand the test of time but then neither did my marriage perhaps it was a sign lol

I have a Tacori band ring and have worn it every day for what must be 18 months now. It is still perfect.

i have quite a bit of tacori and i never take them off and they are pristine. i wear them in the shower gardening for well over a year.

I have a fair bit of epiphany diamonique and some pieces have fared better than others. I have loads of rings but I do wear them all regularly, and shower, wash my hands, do the dishes, gardening (occasionally lol) etc. in them. Some of them look beautifully pristine, others have taken on a somewhat dull appearance, and others still are very scratched but there is no sign of the platinum actually having worn off as the colour is still even.

I too had mixed results. Some of my epiphany has done very well despite the fact that I am not that careful with them, a couple are not so good, actually complained about one to QVC and was able to return it for a full refund as it was within a year period. Have a couple of veronese, but do not wear them often, so can not comment.

Thanks for posing the question Rozzy. Good to hear the responses on wear. I have a few pieces of Veronese, but wear infrequently and store in the Preserve pouches, so they still look great, so I can't really comment on constant wear and tear. The exception: a Veronese set of 5 hammered narrow bangles, which I wear a lot in the summer and they still look great. I also have a few Platinum clad diamonque, stored also in Preserve zip case, and they still look great too - glad to hear of their good wear, though, again can't really comment about wear and tear myself because I don't wear them much. When there's the odd night out or meeting a friend for lunch, out comes the jewellery and it's great to have the selection I've got, so I'm happy! (Those Preserve zip pouches are a godsend though! Keeps everything organised and must be what's keeping them sparkly and not tarnished.)

Latest posts

Back