Harald Has His Own Series

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
I know someone said Harald was appearing on QVC UK this month with some shows.

Well watching LivingiT last night there he was. Seems they are doing a series following him as he comes to the UK and does his thing. Desiging clothes, jewellery and furniture too it seems. Wonder if they are going to show him at QVC? As the series was filmed earlier in the year when he was on QVC.

Oh and the LivingiT shows start on 13th December.

Gotta try to remember this is going to be on. I love Harald - he was such a breath of fresh air when he appeared on QVC. He is an absolute hoot!

Just posting to bump this to the top. I hadn't seen the posts on here but have just seen the trailer on Bravo. Harald is fab!

For someone like me who has been living in a cave who is this /what does he do & when is he on?

Thanks, coming out of the dark into the light!

thank goodness someone else has asked........as I have no idea who Harold is!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you

David Guest's and Liza Minelli's love child has arrived.........................

How have I missed him??

So did anyone watch Harald last night. It was a one off documentary not a series as I thought.

Oh, it did show him at QVC with JR and meeting the jewellery buyers.

When he was talking about his father murdering his mother I thought he said she was shot???? But then he went on how his mother kept telling him not to say anything and pretend she had fallen down the stairs. So his father must have been beating her.

It was lovely seeing his charity work with children. Oh and the visit to the Battersey too.

Yes he is weird but does have a heart of gold. I actually wondered if he had read st.com as he mented the famous love child of David Guest and Liza M oh and I am the real Bruno.

I watched the programme and must admit i enjoyed it. I went through every emotion re Harald - i also thought his charity work with children and animals was commendable although i could smell a "Max Clifford" type somewhere infact everywhere!! He seems a good hearted guy who has experienced some events(s) which has tainted his colour of life and he now sees eveything in pure 24ct Gold/ platnium darling!! I dont know what to make of his interpretation of his earlier life - holes seem to appear in the story whilst he's talking? I laughed when he went "under" time regression therapy - the lady asked all the usual questions and then finally said "do you know your name?" - Harald pipes up "yes, Tutankamun!!" FFS, must see TV. His fashion and jewellery are too OTT for me but i find Harald very entertaining(unfortunately not for the reasons he would want me too thoughx)

I laughed when he went "under" time regression therapy - the lady asked all the usual questions and then finally said "do you know your name?" - Harald pipes up "yes, Tutankamun!!" FFS,

That's a Damn lie because I am tutankamun and so is my cat!

He did make me laugh on qvc sadly I cannot get living TV here, off to see my mummy now:wave:

I did not watch the programm but was wondering if Tutankamun speaks English or German as well as Ancient Egytian??? Amazingly talented man!

I think I'm the only peep who isn't a fan of his. Grouchy? Me?

No I'm not a fan either.I liked him the first time round but Pompous not Pompoos springs to mind!
I just didn't warm to him.

I feel better now! I thought it was just me that found him rather odd, no make that very odd :eek: I just couldn't be assed to listen to what he was saying , he was a little bit OTT for me.

I feel better now! I thought it was just me that found him rather odd, no make that very odd :eek: I just couldn't be assed to listen to what he was saying , he was a little bit OTT for me.

Now I didn't find him odd, just very, very contrived which to be fair most celebs are but whatever "it " is, I don't see it in Harald or squillons of others that I'm meant to.

I recorded this and am watching this just now. It's awful and I would say very very false. I've seen him on qvc once the other day but I absolutely do not believe this man is seriously who he says he is. Funny he should mention Bruno, I easily imagine that he is just an actor paid to sell the brand. Course I'm sure there will be all sorts of proof that I'm wrong, but for my sanity I have to believe these people don't really exist.
FYI I did love him on the Q just wish I hadn't watched this prog :-(

Latest posts

Back