Mally Auto-Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know when this is due to come out?

I think I have been charged for my next installment (from checking my bank account the difference is the amount of the Mally set & p&p exactly), but it's status on my QVC account is 'Awaiting Stock' not too happy if they have taken the money for it without the stock being there to send out! Mind, I won't be surprised at all.

I gave them a call last week and pretty sure it is any day now.

A bit naughty if they have taken the money before being despatched.

Just to update. They have taken the money, or requested it as it's sitting pending in my account. Status of the AD is still sitting at 'Awaiting Stock' though. NOT happy. Why take or request the money if you don't have the bliddy stock in the warehouse??? *fume fume fume*

I got a letter today to say that there has been a quality control issue and if they can't get replacements within 30 days they will cancel the order.:sad:

I got a letter today to say that there has been a quality control issue and if they can't get replacements within 30 days they will cancel the order.:sad:

How interesting. I could have sworn my order went to status 'Cancelled' last night, but when I went back to check it again it was sitting at 'Awaiting Stock', so who knows, but I am pretty sure I didn't imagine it. Not had a letter about it, but sure that'll appear tomorrow. :heartbroke:

So, if they cancel the middle Auto-Delivery what will happen to the last one?

Also am I a total cynic thinking that QVC have got wise to it all & have realised they can make more money selling the lot seperately? This seems to have happened to every bliddy thing I have been waiting until after payday to order - Elemis PCMC day & night cream set - gone, but both available seperately! Philosophy Inner Grace Shower Gel & Fragrance set - gone, but both available seperately. :angry: After all, buying seperately means they can charge 2 p&p's, so they are quids in!

*rant over*

If any of you are waiting for this Auto-Delivery I have just had an e-mail from QVC to say that the second one has been shipped.

Twinklette x

I didn't go for the TSV because I am still awaiting the AD. Everytime I ring CS I get a different reason as to why I haven't received it. The one that annoyed me the most was that they had put it on hold as my card had expired yet no one has been in touch or sent me a letter telling me this (they have always got in touch in the past). Gave new details and told it would be shipped, this was 3 days ago. Rang CS last night and was told it was in the warehouse waiting to be shipped out, yet the Elemis TSV is on it's way. :confused:

Wish they would make up their minds and just send it to me!

Just logged into my email and yes Twinklette I had an email to say it is on it's way - hoorah!! :clapping:

Last edited:
I didn't go for the TSV because I am still awaiting the AD. Everytime I ring CS I get a different reason as to why I haven't received it. The one that annoyed me the most was that they had put it on hold as my card had expired yet no one has been in touch or sent me a letter telling me this (they have always got in touch in the past). Gave new details and told it would be shipped, this was 3 days ago. Rang CS last night and was told it was in the warehouse waiting to be shipped out, yet the Elemis TSV is on it's way. :confused:

Wish they would make up their minds and just send it to me!

Just logged into my email and yes Twinklette I had an email to say it is on it's way - hoorah!! :clapping:

I know! I am going to be swamped in Mally stuff as I ordered the TSV as well. And..I ordered the Elemis TSV without knowing that my friend had ordered two, one for her and one for me as she thought I would want it!!! They shipped those so quickly it was already on it's way before I could cancel...Hey ho...I'll probably end up keeping both as it will cost too much in P&P to send it back and it was really good value.

Twinklette x

:hi:I got an email to say that the AD is on it's way this afternoon. :rock:

Latest posts

Back