Honora Pearls TSV 3rd December???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemster

Registered Shopper
The on-line QVC guide has got a Honora Pearls TSV on 3rd December. :clapping:

Is this correct as I have not heard any mention of it on here :wonder: (sorry if it has been mentioned and I missed it, I did search back & couldn't find anything.)

If it IS happening - and ideas what it might be??? :cheeky:

I think I might need some pearls too, but I don't want earrings. I would love a long necklace or a toggle bracelet (please no cheap stretchy ones) or a ring

:mysmilie_503::mysmilie_503::mysmilie_468:

I think I might need some pearls too, but I don't want earrings. I would love a long necklace or a toggle bracelet (please no cheap stretchy ones) or a ring

There is one at 'last clicks'.

Quite interested as well, my big sis really likes Honora but she had a bad QVC experience with an Honora order and it put her right off, so might be nice to get her something for chrimbo!

Any ideas forumites?

Thanks WS for directing me to a possible spend but....
I had that one last year, and I returned it. It was too large and the toggle was not very secure:down:. The pearls were lovely quality though.

You are welcome, Tia. It can't work every time. :giggle:

Debbie Flint is on with Clarks shoes 11pm show she said she is wearing the Honora TSV a three piece set.
Looks like a white regular looking short length necklace, it could be a stretch bracelet and pair of small drop earrings.

:yawn: Now doesn't that sound thrilling??
Sure to have everyone jumping to the phones.

That's the best they can do for a Christmas TSV? :doh:

Debbie Flint is on with Clarks shoes 11pm show she said she is wearing the Honora TSV a three piece set.
Looks like a white regular looking short length necklace, it could be a stretch bracelet and pair of small drop earrings.

Just read my post what I meant to say was rather than a regular looking necklace, I meant they looked not ringed or baroque shaped pearls.

Here's a quick flash in this video of what Debbie referred to :

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=150806&country=UK

:flower:

Last edited:
It seems rather unimaginative, like many QVC designs nowadays, but I wouldn't mind receiving it as a 'Secret Santa' gift. Hint, hint...:mysmilie_50:

Just had an email from QVC which apparently has select a few customers to buy the TSV early.
Item No is 685203
They are 8 - 9 mm ring pearls, sourced from China,
colours are tanzanite blue, white, cherry and black, and consists of necklace (17.7cm), bracelet (16cm) and earrings - dangly stud if that makes any sense

suprised I got it, have not bought a honora TSV for a couple of years now.

Last edited:
is the tanzanite blue nice? I'm a sucker for all the blue shades and while this TSV sounds boring I may succomb to something else in that shade. (There's a set of 3 bracelets on the website but no piccy yet)

Latest posts

Back