Stacey Talking Bulls**t

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
At the start of the Rachel Galley hour this morning Screeching Stacey asked for text requests and repeated a list of what people had asked for. One of them was for a pair of earrings that I also wanted so I waited for them to appear. They didn't, and neither did the other requested items. This really hacked me off so I then sent a text saying why bother asking for requests and then not show them?? Stacey came out with some load of cods that if things had sold out (??) or not been shown then contact RG via her website and get them that way. Oh yes, what a good idea SS, then we can pay at least twice as much for them. :rolleyes: I assume TJC must have got more text complaints because she later came out with 'sowwy but a lot of RG pieces had sold out via option 2 before they had a chance to show them'....WTF!! How does that work then?? Are there loads of psychic viewers out there then?? She must think we're all as stupid as she is. Gawd help us.:rolleyes:
mysmilie_55.gif

Hahahahaha!! She's just mentioned it again and said 'please don't target ME'!! Sooooo precious.:mysmilie_483:Methinks Carolyn 'I can't wait to get me mug on the telly' producer has been bitching about the forum in her lug. :devil:

Hi Pink PC!
I got cross a couple of weeks ago about the same issue with TJC. Having been shown showstoppers non stop, I reasonably expected to see them being auctioned eventually, maybe inbetween the ordinary bits and pieces, but no, nothing appeared, it was always 'coming up next.'
Losing patience I texted in and asked for a particular ring to be auctioned. The presenter said its coming up in a couple of auctions time, of course it didn't come up. I emailed the studio and they replied it had been sold already by phone! Well, forgive me for being thick but I didn't know one could just give TJC a quick call, agree a price and buy a scheduled piece from under the noses of the viewers. What a ridiculous system, and I wonder what prices people pay, or if its even true! Seems to me, there's less and less we can rely on these days.
Chris x

Well, forgive me for being thick but I didn't know one could just give TJC a quick call, agree a price and buy a scheduled piece from under the noses of the viewers.
Hi Chris!! You can't because I've tried doing it in the past for precisely the reason you mentioned i.e. getting fed up waiting for a phantom auction to appear on air. Either they're telling lies or they change the rules as they go along which isn't fair on anybody. :headbang:
mysmilie_55.gif

Nice to see you Pink! If only these companies realised that they have no need to pull the wool over viewers eyes, there are plenty of items I would buy, but the shadiness is putting me right off. If they can no longer sell something on air, just be honest, wouldn't bother me, I would wait for the next thing to catch my eye, but all the fibbing and time wasting annoys me. Just a little more integrity would go a long way.
Anyway, I have a really special treat on its way! After my horrible Iliana diamonds going back, I enlisted the help of a friend who is picking up a purchase directly from the diamond district in New York, a stroke of luck really as he is a jeweller and getting a trade deal and just happens to be coming back to London before christmas, so i'm very, very excited! My xmas present to myself is a 5ct asscher cut full eternity ring, F and VVS. Thought I may as well go for the dream and to be honest I will get a lifetimes pleasure from this beauty! I admit i'm showing off but what the hell, its been a long time coming and why not!
love chris x

Woohoo!! Your eternity sounds absolutely divine Chris!!
mysmilie_59.gif
Who needs the :mysmilie_849: jewellery channels now then?? :mysmilie_61:As soon as you get your little paws on it please post some pics in the Drop for me cos I'd love to see it. Sx
mysmilie_55.gif

Nice to see you Pink! If only these companies realised that they have no need to pull the wool over viewers eyes, there are plenty of items I would buy, but the shadiness is putting me right off. If they can no longer sell something on air, just be honest, wouldn't bother me, I would wait for the next thing to catch my eye, but all the fibbing and time wasting annoys me. Just a little more integrity would go a long way.
Anyway, I have a really special treat on its way! After my horrible Iliana diamonds going back, I enlisted the help of a friend who is picking up a purchase directly from the diamond district in New York, a stroke of luck really as he is a jeweller and getting a trade deal and just happens to be coming back to London before christmas, so i'm very, very excited! My xmas present to myself is a 5ct asscher cut full eternity ring, F and VVS. Thought I may as well go for the dream and to be honest I will get a lifetimes pleasure from this beauty! I admit i'm showing off but what the hell, its been a long time coming and why not!love chris x

Phwaw!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry!!! It's a fine line between being excited and showing off but I am ridiculously excited. Of course I'll post photos Pink, in the bling.
Haven't given up with the jewellery channels but just fed up with the system.
Argey, don't worry, I'll get my come uppance when it's beans on toast for the next few years!!
Chris x

Latest posts

Back