catherinr huntley cid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
i barely recognised catherine this morning. how glamourous is her make-up. she looks :star:fab.

I agree, I thought we had a new presenter!
I think it is a really good look for her.

i loved the way she remarked that the concealer dried out when applying with the brush (something which reviews also noticed) and the guest blamed the users!

I'm watching her present the Elle jewellery show and she really does look lovely today, I had the sound muted at first and didn't know who it was - had to turn it up to hear her voice in order to identify her! Her hair looks really pretty, too :flower:

Catherine is looking well today.I donot like her presenting style so only tuned in for a short time. After reading the recent New York Times article on QVCAmerica posted by Donna255 recently it has made me very aware of selling techniques used by QVCAmerica and have noticed that these techniques are very evident on QVCUK(not surprisingly!!) - this morning Catherine used almost every technique mentioned in the article - to me it all sounds too false. Although i did like CH's makeup i found she "over killed" her "hero worship" of the makeup brand's products. I accept that this may have been because of my dislike of her presenting style(too sickly sweet) and my lack of knowledge of CID cosmetics . Its nice to see a positive thread(albeit tinged with negativity:angel:) about CH:clapping:.

I thought she looked lovely, was almost tempted to buy would never achieve the same effect and I guess that someone did her make up. I am a bit cack handed and nver seem to get it right!

That was the best I've ever seen Catherine look. She really did look lovely. But it'll be interesting to see her present other make-up shows now that she has said hundreds of times today that New Cid is the best make-up she's ever used and how she used to feel guilty about buying it because it wasn't from QVC.

I thought i recognised the blonde lady fronting the CID brand - she said during the 7pm show that they were also involved(dont know if they still are) with the people you could buy a makeup/restyle experience with and have a photograph taken(cant remember their name?- anyone help). They were on IW before moving to QVC - if i remember correctly i think there were complaints about the "makeovers" at the time. Sorry to be so vague can anyone elaborate?

I've always said that Catherine is a lovely looking girl with a great figure. She doesn't always get her look right, but when she does, she is stunning.

Lovely Cath

Catherine is a lovely looking lady. She did look very glamorous today.
The dress was not bad either.

I know I am being a bit picky but the false eyelashes were just too much!!
She did not need them. Everytime she looked down she reminded me of
a doll I had when very young that closed it eyes whenever you laid it down.
The plastic sheen is so obvious.

She only needed a few individual lashes in the outer corner of her eyes
and she would have been perfect

Sorry, about my pickiness but I am a makeup artist.

Latest posts

Back