What on earth does AY look like:eek:

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Two words.

Bag Lady spring to mind. She looks an utter disgrace & I think this is the worst outfit yet. Horrible drab brown ra ra creation for a skirt :mysmilie_378: & a completely mis matched top.

Horrendous dress sense. And she really does look as if she is expecting.

Two words.

Bag Lady spring to mind. She looks an utter disgrace & I think this is the worst outfit yet. Horrible drab brown ra ra creation for a skirt :mysmilie_378: & a completely mis matched top.

Horrendous dress sense. And she really does look as if she is expecting.

What was going on with the extended music interlude at 11mins past the hour? Someone wasn't ready!

What was going on with the extended music interlude at 11mins past the hour? Someone wasn't ready!

Mrs Screechy had a coughing fit so presume she went off to cough up whatever it was she was choking on. Nice image there for you all. What was really pants was that when they came back in after yonks watching bottles of nail polish twirling round and listening to cheesy music, neither one if them mentioned it and just launched straight into "so, tell us all about nails inc then, like we wouldn't have noticed. Durr.
And while we're on the subject of Mrs Shouty pants, agreed her dress sense is dire, and why oh bliddy why does she always sit with her legs a mile apart in manner of bloke. If you're goungto wear a skirt, sit like a laydee for pete's sake. Whoever Pete is...

Mrs Screechy had a coughing fit so presume she went off to cough up whatever it was she was choking on. Nice image there for you all. What was really pants was that when they came back in after yonks watching bottles of nail polish twirling round and listening to cheesy music, neither one if them mentioned it and just launched straight into "so, tell us all about nails inc then, like we wouldn't have noticed. Durr.
And while we're on the subject of Mrs Shouty pants, agreed her dress sense is dire, and why oh bliddy why does she always sit with her legs a mile apart in manner of bloke. If you're goungto wear a skirt, sit like a laydee for pete's sake. Whoever Pete is...

Thanks for filling me in. As for legs akimbo, forever on her horse eh!?

I don't know which show it was but I saw her hair and she had curled it under at the bottom and sides and she looked much older, it was almost a set ! Maybe she'd been using those new curlers on a brush thingy but she looked awful. It's sad, because over the years I've definitely learned a lot from her , particularly in the early days, my first ever purchase from shopping telly was a Decleor top to toe set in a cream bag witha flowery inner and I loved it. I think she's rapidly approaching her sell by date unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back