Note to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
I imagine that there are people from QVC who read this forum so here goes another whinge fest!

I ordered a gold pendant from last clicks the other day and paid £3.95 P & P or maybe more, I can't remember. Same day I ordered a silver bracelet from another website (free P & P) plus a couple of bits from Amazon also free P & P. Guess what hasn't turned up. Answers on a postcard please!!!

the sad thing its not even a contest.
If you need anything in a rush there is no point at all using QVC

I imagine that there are people from QVC who read this forum so here goes another whinge fest!

I ordered a gold pendant from last clicks the other day and paid £3.95 P & P or maybe more, I can't remember. Same day I ordered a silver bracelet from another website (free P & P) plus a couple of bits from Amazon also free P & P. Guess what hasn't turned up. Answers on a postcard please!!!

Give up, I'm stumped :thinking::thinking:

For being the so-called number 1 shopping channel there p&p and delivery service is awful. I usually try to order elsewhere for this reason.

Get your finger out QVC....

Saw a pair of lotus boots several days ago on QVC. Looked on the amazon "javari" shoe site, found same pair but not in my size.....shame......
but found another pair, not only loads cheaper but....
not just free P&P, but NEXT DAY free P&P. I have to say :mysmilie_85:

I wouldn't be without QVC but they need to look at their P&P charges, they need to do some serious negotiation with their courier services.
Considering just how huuuge they r, wouldn't u think they might consider investing in their own "transport dept"........would make sense :taphead:

Saw a pair of lotus boots several days ago on QVC. Looked on the amazon "javari" shoe site, found same pair but not in my size.....shame......
but found another pair, not only loads cheaper but....
not just free P&P, but NEXT DAY free P&P. I have to say :mysmilie_85:

I wouldn't be without QVC but they need to look at their P&P charges, they need to do some serious negotiation with their courier services.
Considering just how huuuge they r, wouldn't u think they might consider investing in their own "transport dept"........would make sense :taphead:

Got me thinking in the NinaLenny hour yesterday, he was shocked everything was free p&p for his 5 year anniv. The way he said it made me think he misses out on a percentage of p&p revenue. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back