Craig Rowe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Doo's

Registered Shopper
I was reading on one of the Kelly Hoppen threads that Craig has (don't know if its true) a Boyfriend. Well my friend who is happily married just thinks Craig is gorgeous. I know we all probably like film stars, pop stars etc. I am not doing Craig down, when I mentioned the above to her and she couldn't believe it. I did say I didn't know if it was true, well she was in total shock all afternoon. May be I should have kept my gob shut :confused:

Think your Gaydar must need fixing if you didn't work that one out before now.

I guess it does need fixing. I am shocked myself. Won't tell my friend it's true, but she wouldn't have a chance even if she was single :smirk:

I think it was Ms Hoppen making an unfortunate comments(she made a few on the midnight launch of her throw - "lets make another £60,000" for instance!!) rather than Craig confirming anything. All that said my gaydar is well and truly ringing everytime i see Craig(and Anthony too) but i dont think any of the two guys have made any comment - and neither they should(unless they decide to) its their personal lives eh? The great looking guys these days all seem to be gay!! - John Barrowman and his lovely and i mean lovely partner are both soooooo handsome to name but two:sad:

My feeling is that Craig and Ant are gay but hey ho does it really matter!!! They are both irritatingn in one way or another!!

my gaydar doesnt twitch with anthony.
with craig it waggles off the bleedin' scale. screaming!

I remember seeing photos of Craig (I think on a blog) of him cuddled up to his boyfriend in Greece some time ago , he didn't seem to be making a secret of it, but then why should he. Good luck to him, I really like him:heart:

Here's the man who has to put up with Craig Rowe
6a00e54eff270488340120a5bea8a3970b-pi

Well, Craig's boyfriend is a waste to the hetorosexual community imo!:heart:

Anthony's pink shirts a dead give away.:cheeky:

My husband, who's fathered our 7 kids, is 6ft tall and built like a brick sh1thouse loves pink shirts. Maybe he's in denial!!:thinking::confused::mysmilie_480:

sorry but can't agree with a pink shirt making a man gay I know quite a few men (not gay) who wear pink shirts, .....

True! My dad looked fantastic in a pink shirt and wasn't gay.

Here in Italy straight men wear all sorts of colours and styles of clothing that would seem to indicate being gay anywhere else. They seem to get away with it though!

My husband, who's fathered our 7 kids, is 6ft tall and built like a brick sh1thouse loves pink shirts. Maybe he's in denial!!:thinking::confused::mysmilie_480:

There is always an exception to the rule, does or did your husband ever holiday on his own with just his laptop.:mysmilie_845:

well my boss wears pink and he is mostly definately straight! ie his wife buys his clothes! lol and my brother who is most definately gay hates pink and would never be seen dead in it. I think pink shirts are now widely accepted by the straight male community these days. :cheeky:

well my boss wears pink and he is mostly definately straight! ie his wife buys his clothes! lol and my brother who is most definately gay hates pink and would never be seen dead in it. I think pink shirts are now widely accepted by the straight male community these days. :cheeky:

And a load of pro golfers would agree.

Really do not get the almost obsession in Britain with pink is only for girls or gay men. My husband looks lovely in pink, so does my son:nod:
although maybe they or I am in denial :blush::wink::grin:

Latest posts

Back