Warrington ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maisie*daisy

Registered Shopper
Hi is QVC Warrington outlet open on a Sunday? We're Thinking of going tomorow? any one been recently and had any bargains? we're mainly interested in the craft stuff,but like bargains in general :)

Hi is QVC Warrington outlet open on a Sunday? We're Thinking of going tomorow? any one been recently and had any bargains? we're mainly interested in the craft stuff,but like bargains in general :)

yes it is open on Sunday, think it's 10am-4 pm but couldn't swear to the times. Was there earlier this week, I'm not into crafts but they did seem to have a lot of sets if that's what you're after. good luck!:)

Been to Warrington today bagged some bargains

584484 Paper Nation Boys Decoupage with Inserts & Envelopes £9.50 instead of £25.25

587106 Kids Themed 12 Decoupage Papers & 6 Sticker Sheets £5.82 instead of £13.50

586952 Christmas pop up cards £10.54 instead of £24.24 this is the full kit glad I cancelled my auto delivery now

586480 Waterfall & Lantern Card Making Kit with Ribbons, Adhesive & Explosion Boxes £14.99 instead of £38.36 full kit. Not worth the full price but fantastic for the price I paid 

586618 A1 size cutting mat for £3.99 absolutely brilliant it covers my whole table the box says £14.99 but I’ve never seen theses for sale

583214 36 A4 ladies theme decoupage sheets £3.99 not seen these on the shows either but great designs, perfume bottles, phones make up etc

I’m a decoupage freak as you can tell. There lots of cheap stamps and scrapbook sets. I could have bought tons more but DH was with me…and we only have a small car ;)

Good grief! I am meant to be going tomorrow but it sounds like you have bought all the craft stuff.:D

Is it still in the same place a while ago there was a rumor that it was going to move to a different shop.

I haven't been for ages and know it has been mentioned I have a strange urge to visit

fb:)

yes its still the same place.Spent a shedload in the £1 shop next to Asda too he has some great crafty bagains :). there is a Poundland opening in there too. I was told last time we went by the cafe owner he was closing because the site was been demolished but its all still there,must be nearly a year since we last went

yes its still the same place.Spent a shedload in the £1 shop next to Asda too he has some great crafty bagains :). there is a Poundland opening in there too. I was told last time we went by the cafe owner he was closing because the site was been demolished but its all still there,must be nearly a year since we last went

Poundlands are brilliant. Home Bargains is also worth a visit.

I went today and there wasn't really anything in the craft section that I fancied. However whilst I was there they brought out some new things and my friend managed to get a Big Bite with what looked like a full set of Gromlets for £10.50 (with pensioners' discount).

They then brought out a cage full of footwear which was mainly Birkenstocks. I managed to get 139475 (Florida) which should be £31.16 for £10.77 and 139140 (Zebra print Betula Luca) which should be £41.50 for £13.07. I was so lucky with the zebra ones as they were the only pair of those that they put out and they were my size.

Latest posts

Back