Dream Curler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I nearly wet myself this morning when they were presenting it with that woman who didn't speak English who just kept pointing at things and dragging everyones hair about, it was like acorn antiques. Bliddy hilarioso.

I nearly wet myself this morning when they were presenting it with that woman who didn't speak English who just kept pointing at things and dragging everyones hair about, it was like acorn antiques. Bliddy hilarioso.

Funnily enough Gudrun started with "very nice to pee here" before she quickly corrected herself. I had the sound down, as usual, and thought that other woman had infiltrated the studio when she first appeared :grin:

You will get exactly the same results with £1.00 shop hair curlers and Liquifix, or any spray hair gel.

You will get exactly the same results with £1.00 shop hair curlers and Liquifix, or any spray hair gel.

They also look cumbersome and are prob. heavy as well. I couldn't imagine getting ready wearing them, I'd need to drag them out in annoyance.

I though exactly the same - pure Mrs Overall.

'I sometimes think these Dream Curlers are God's way of telling you to spend your money on something else...'

Latest posts

Back