Centigrade OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rentochops

AKA Slinkychops
I'm just watching this show and was tempted by the OTO coat for £25 - the I read the reviews - good grief how can they flog this coat with such dire reviews?:thinking:

The P&P is only £3.45 too!

I had a moment of madness and ordered it, then went on line, read the reviews and cancelled immediately. It's not a bargain if looks cheap and nasty plus I had a funny feeling it was a bit rubbish when Geen kept harping on about shoving it in the tumble dryer when it arrived which translated as:" this will look like a limp creased rag with a collar resembling a rain soaked rat with scurvy" . Think I have learned a lesson

i'm not going there again after the last shocking TSV!! and how they can continue to stock it after the terrible reviews is beyond me!
''sleeves too tight, raw rough seams,missing buttons and a hood that won't stay on''
QUALITY??? was bypassed big style

Mind you, what do you expect for £25! What's the item number, have to check out the reviews.

I've had a couple of Centigrade coats and what's peed me off is that they come in such a thin box that they look like a rag, one coat was so badly creased I couldn't get them out by ironing so had to wash it first!

I'm looking for a new coat and saw that one, but thought that because it was only £54 full price, it's not going to be much cop anyway, if I wanted a cheap n'nasty coat, I'd pop along to Primark. Last year I did by a coat from QVC last clicks a wool blend It was only £36 with minimal p&p. It was brown and long, and the quality was good, and it's warm. Have recently dug it back out 'cause now the weather's turned colder, and it's struck me how frumpy it makes me look, don't know how I didn't notice that last year, perhaps it's because I look a year older lol! Have decided though, that I'll buy my new coat from shop as you can try it on there and then, if you buy from a shopping channel, the return postage will inevitably be high because it's a heavy item.

i'm not going there again after the last shocking TSV!! and how they can continue to stock it after the terrible reviews is beyond me!
''sleeves too tight, raw rough seams,missing buttons and a hood that won't stay on''
QUALITY??? was bypassed big style

Just quickly caught Glen the other evening on a Centigrade show, I'm thinking it could well have been with the last TSV coat.
Model comes out, he walks over to her, on one side the hood is clearly hanging off.
So Glen then is in a bit of a huff saying he's not happy how she's been sent out.
He then appears to try to rectify the slip up by trying to button on the hood but doesn't.
Instead goes on to take off the hood saying how to give it a smarter look with the hood off.
More's the point Glen, could it be that there was in fact no longer a button to fasten it on ?

:thinking:

its a funny thing with basso and centigrade coats. centigrade is the cheaper end and basso the more expensive brand but i find that centigrade is a lot nicer and well made than basso that can cost up to 3 times as much.
i also think that they all come from the same factory.

got caught up with the basso fever oto's and mega easypays and the coats are dire even at half the price.

methinks the letter will be winging itself to me pretty shortly.:headbang:

I think that they should be opening the coats up and showing us the seaming and finishing etc. After all you would be checking this out in a shop (well I do!) I don't know what posssessed me when I went for the OTO last night. After the last Centigrade coat I sent for was the most appalling rag I have ever seen I vowed never to buy again. Lesson learned this time I hope!!

i think i bought this coat and tbh it isnt that bad. i wanted a thicker coat for the coming big freeze but as i am busy dieting i didnt want to spend a fortune just to buy another new one next winter. it looks fine and the arms are wide enough for jumpers (not to sure about the actual arm pit area being wide enough lol) . i bought it purely as a snow coat so i am quite happy
i bought the more expensive one(78 quid) a couple of years and when you compare the two then you can def. tell the difference. for a start it is about half the weight, the finish is not as good and it doesnt have a hood but for all that it is fine for 25 quid... i wouldnt have been happy at the full price

Latest posts

Back