JF identity crisis!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
I was watching Jill Franks in a Nails inc hour earlier. Now let me say at the outset, I like her and don't find her particularly irritating but she was wittering on tonight and within the space of 3 mins she'd declared herself to be a "pink girl" a "glitter girl" and a "girly girl"...............c'mon now Jill, which is it to be? lol:talking:

Also, she keeps saying "Hello?!" in that way where it precedes a sentence as a question, you know what I mean (I hope)

Jill said during one of the Nails inc hours yesterday(i think the 9pm) that she used to always wear a french manicure and she was never adventurous until she found Nails inc - she now wears colours,glitters and foils(she cant makeup her mind) infact every colour under the sun(her words) - this might explain her indecision? However that said i really only ever see her in the nude/taupe colours - although she did have a dark purple on last night:confused:

Jill said during one of the Nails inc hours yesterday(i think the 9pm) that she used to always wear a french manicure and she was never adventurous until she found Nails inc - she now wears colours,glitters and foils(she cant makeup her mind) infact every colour under the sun(her words) - this might explain her indecision? However that said i really only ever see her in the nude/taupe colours - although she did have a dark purple on last night:confused:

Pardon my ignorance but what are foils?

Hi LIAM - real foils are used in nail art - remember special FX on QVC - it comes in rolls(like sellotape) and you place your nail on the foiled(shiny) side and smooth it over your nail. However Nails inc and OPI also have shimmers - like "catch me in your net" from OPI(teal shimmer) which are painted on in the usual way but they give a similar "foiled effect" - all very shiny.HTH QP

I thought during the Nails Inc show last night JF was audtioning for the part of Sally in "When Harry Met Sally" :giggle:

I'm sure she's said the same thing to/about Leighton Denny and OPI!

She and the nails inc rep were really going gaga over the emerald green nail polish - it was a lovely shade of green in and of itself, but I have a feeling they were on a real selling mission on this one because I suspect not many nail polish wearers actually want to wear green.

She says more or less the same thing when she's on with Leighton Denny as well. I've even heard her say that when she goes to get her nails manicured she takes LD stuff with her for the manicurist to use on her!!!!!:wonder:

I'm not surprised - i constantly hear presenters fawning over such and such a beauty product/range(they couldn't live without it etc!!) and then they are doing the same thing with another range!! I havent heard Jill saying that about the other nail ranges(although i try to watch as many beauty shows as poss i dont mange them all - unfortunately) but am not surprised by other forumites observations - it all sounds par for the course eh!!:star:xx

Latest posts

Back