Non delivery of items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
WHY do the telephone assistants ( & I use that term loosely ! ) insist on arguing with us the customer when you ring & tell them that you have not received an item & the delivery date is past what there presenters constantly harp on about.

I have rung this morning as I have not got 2 items .One sent out on the 18th , the other 0n the 19th. I politely asked for P&P back on both of them & lo & behold she stared to argue with me about it. Now having gone through this on several occasions with Consumer Direct they are supposed to immediately refund P&P because as such they are in breach of their T&Cs.

They really don't like it when the customer reminds them of their responsibilities do they ? :taphead:

WHY do the telephone assistants ( & I use that term loosely ! ) insist on arguing with us the customer when you ring & tell them that you have not received an item & the delivery date is past what there presenters constantly harp on about.

I have rung this morning as I have not got 2 items .One sent out on the 18th , the other 0n the 19th. I politely asked for P&P back on both of them & lo & behold she stared to argue with me about it. Now having gone through this on several occasions with Consumer Direct they are supposed to immediately refund P&P because as such they are in breach of their T&Cs.
They really don't like it when the customer reminds them of their responsibilities do they ? :taphead:

I had no idea they had to do this, so if it arrives after the 5 day delivery time then you can ask for the P&P to be refunded? I always get the usual 21 day wait crap if something hasnt turned up! Interesting!

Never once have I had or been offered my paid postage refunded for the late arrival of an item :devil:
They have in the past just said to await delivery and that in the meantime they would send the non reciept letter for me to sign.
So are we saying that if an item doesn't arrive within 5 working days, we can ring and ask for an imediate postage charge refund ?
Tell me how QVC can police this when the postman posts a parcel though the letterbox without you signing for your item ?
Who's to say he delivered after 5 working days or in fact it could have been 4 working days ? :wonder:

No, they have kept that very quiet, but you are entitled to your postage back if the item has not arrived in the given timeframe of what is it now? 5 - 7 days, mind you that is working days. So on the 8th, ring them and get your postage back.
I am still waiting to have to issue sorted out with the empty ring box I recieved 1 month ago, about to loose my temper with them I think.

Latest posts

Back