Elissa Portelli

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly O

Registered Shopper
I was wondering what had happened to Elissa as she has been missing from TJC on a Thursday am for some time. I just turned over to another channel and saw her selling items other than jewellery. What is going on at TJC? RL, JS, EP ....:wonder:

I always have like Elisa as a presenter anybody remember I-buy when she was on. I think she would make a good QVC presenter. Bit of healthy competition for all the females there.

Oh crap!! Have TJC driven another excellent presenter away?? :emo: I suppose that will mean even more of the Gruesome Twosome on our screens.
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_55.gif

TJC have lost the plot!! If Elissa's gone then they have lost the only decent female presenter they had. She could present (unlike any of the rest), was down to earth and fun and actually felt like a friend and someone you could trust. I really don't know what's going on but it's time TJC had someone new in charge, preferably someone who knows what they are doing unlike the person in charge at the moment!

Hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread, but it's interesting to me since I haven't, as yet, managed to view more than a couple of minutes of TJC due to the fact that every time I think I'll give it a go, the presentation is so poor that I just can't stand it and I switch off. I don't know who the females are that I viewed, but their voices and styles are enough to turn milk, and I was overcome by an urge to beat them about the head with a concrete slab until the torture stopped. For me, that is, not them...
It's a little disconcerting to hear that they had someone who was competent and yet let her go to another channel. I really do wonder about the intelligence of those who manage these channels, they have very odd views about what the audience wants to see, and land us with one unwatchable person after another.

Hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread, but it's interesting to me since I haven't, as yet, managed to view more than a couple of minutes of TJC due to the fact that every time I think I'll give it a go, the presentation is so poor that I just can't stand it and I switch off. I don't know who the females are that I viewed, but their voices and styles are enough to turn milk, and I was overcome by an urge to beat them about the head with a concrete slab until the torture stopped. For me, that is, not them...
It's a little disconcerting to hear that they had someone who was competent and yet let her go to another channel. I really do wonder about the intelligence of those who manage these channels, they have very odd views about what the audience wants to see, and land us with one unwatchable person after another.

I don't mind you jumping in on the thread one little bit, it's nice to see you. However! If you're going to be beating anyone about the head with a concrete slab you better get into the queue cos PPC and I are first :giggle:

Latest posts

Back