Cashmasoft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered one piece from the range, it was a dip dyed sweater in various shades of purple. Looked lovely on screen (but don't they always :wink: ) but arrived screwed up in a plastic bag, creased beyond recognition, plucked and damaged and it REALLY smelled funny (it wasn't a smell like it had been used and returned, it smelled like burned glue - fishy). It hung like a limp dishrag and was very thin. Needless to say I kept it and have worn it every day. Only kidding - went straight back.

Others might have had a more successful time than me, though...I felt for the price I paid it was very poor quality.

I must concur with Rozzy. If you want real quality 'fakery' get Marks' cashmillon. Absolutely no comparison between that and the widdle poor QVC offering...

I ordered an item from this range once (can't even remember what it was!) and the quality/cut/finish was extremely poor. Have to agree with Cavegirl in that it was extremely thin and totally shapeless and mine went straight back too. Wouldn't even bother with the range again.

I once had something from this range as it looked really pretty on screen. The limp, thin, cheap looking rag that was delivered to me went straight back!

it really is hit and miss with qvc own label ranges. the clothes can sometimes be really good value(in last clicks) or embarrasing!

julia wearing the cashmasoft

julia looks really good dressed classically in the navy cashmasoft twinset. the blue suits her much better than the pink/purple colours she prefers.

most women of a certain age always look so nice when they look classy rather than ....!

hate the horrid scarf (again) on the tsv.

I bought the last TSV, which was a set of 2 sweaters with a matching scarf-absolutely love them, have worn them loads of times and they are so soft and comfy and wash very well.

It is a repeat TSV and we are less than 5 minutes in and already JR has announced she is wearing extra small and also dissed the scarf by telling us it doesn't matter if you don't like the scarf, I'm not wearing it! :rolleyes:

she looked nice until she got up and showed the leggings and thong sandal. not such a good look.:devil:

For goodness sake QVC same old, same old yet again.
How can the buyers take a wage when they can't buy in new items to sell, instead opting for previous sellers.
Stop playing boring safe QVC the customer deserves much better choice, they will shop elsewhere and won't continue to keep watching to see if you'll produce the goods.

:confused:

What a dull repeat! Surely they could have come up with a better offering that this, there's nothing wrong with it as such but it really isn't a pre-Christmas tsv is it? They could have at least added a few more colours. Pathetic.

I have the ruffle cardigan and it is really useful. I Would be tempted to buy another one.

Latest posts

Back