Different prices!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
I've just been browsing the silver jewellery section, looking for a birthday present.
Clicking on the page that shows the items in a range, this was the silver gemset necklaces I was looking at, it gives the price of each under the picture but when you click on the picture to read the information on the item the price shown is higher!
It was the same on a few I looked at, including a sandstone enhancer neclace & a Treasures of India one.:mysmilie_10:

Gggrrr, how about emailing them and saying? Any 'decent' company would honour the lower price it's listed at. Might be worth a shot.

On Saturday, when the Bose TSV was on, the website had a fault on the home page early in the morning and was showing it as being on 4 easy pays.when I clicked through to the actual item description page, it showed 3 easy pays only.I rang CS and they immediately agreed to do the 4, as they checked it on the website and could see what I was saying was true. No begging needed, no arguments, just very straightforward good customer service! The website was VERY quickly updated, but they were brilliant about it. Ring and tell them and I am sure you will get the same response for a pricing issue.

Latest posts

Back