l'occitane mini totes with handcream/soaps

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamingo

Registered Shopper
Did anyone order one of the sets with the mini totes? If so has it turned up yet and if so are you pleased with the tote.

Thanks

I didn't order this item but I did order the 7 piece bath & Shower collection in floral. Still saying "in process" 48 hours on. What's going on. I left enough money in the bank to cover the 1st easypay and the p&p so it can't be lack of funds in Bank Account.

Sorry - i didnt order the sets with the tote bags(i wanted too but couldn't justify the cost of the soap(£28+) and handcream sets(£30+) - the handcreams in the set only added up to a 180ml!!). I so wanted the two tote bags especially the pink one with the L'Occitanes Christmas tree on it so would be interested in anyone who did buy it's thoughts - are the sets worth the money? and are the tote bags good quality? and as cute as they looked on screen? How big are they? Great post Flamingo:star:xx Alexis said that they(L'Occitane) would be bringing more tote bags in 2011:sun:

Personally myself I'd prefer the money off the soaps other than a bag I wouldn't use.

:sun:

You're so right Bags but i love bags and tote's such like the ones that come with these sets. Luckily i normally am able to use them either for storage(in the bathroom) or for giving a gift(if making bits and pieces into a set). I'm embarrassed to admit it but i love the pink colour of the "Christmas tree" tote:blush: - so shallow - but i suppose QVC and any business do their market research and find that people "like me" will buy sets presented in this way - ridiculous i know but all too sadly true:sun:

I do suppose how the set is being marketed if it's for the value of the soaps for your general use or if it's a christmas gift where you would want to give the soaps nicely presented.
Myself I would stick the bag away in the under the bed drawer used as beauty storage so doesn't matter what it looks like.
Having said that about presentation when I went to Cheshire Oaks I think they may well have had gift wraping / boxing available.

:wink:

Mine arrived today delighted with it all! think give a few soaps away and keep the rest in the bag on bathroom shelf x

Am I the only one who doesn't like their handcreams? I find them greasy:cheeky:

I haven't ordered a set but just wondering if the tote bags would be big enough for a lunch bag (boots and m&s i think do them). So just big enough for a sarnie, a juice and a bag of crisps..... I wasn't too convinced from the presentations....

Latest posts

Back