John Barrowman and Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
QVC seems to be making it a regular thing, having Jill Franks presenting the shows in which John Barrowman appears, unfortunately. Did anyone else feel she was behaving like a fag hag when she asked John if he was buying Scott flowers for their anniversary? It was as if she was letting us know that she knows he is gay (no flies on her!) and it makes no difference to her. She is a really hip, happening gal! My brother was gay (he has since passed away) so please don't anyone insist I am homophobic; nothing could be further from the truth. Most of my best friends are gay.
In the previous hour, Ali Keenan spouted "talking of all man, Jill Franks is up in the next hour with John Barrowman."
Figure that one out!

Sorry to say but JF actually spoiled my listening to JB during last nights show..tainted the experience somewhat.

I disagree. Everyone knows he is gay and he has made no secret of it and why should he?? I like JF presenting his shows and I think they genuinely get on really well and that is probably why she gets the gigs. I haven't seen quite the same easy rapport with anyone else although he is always fun to watch.
mysmilie_55.gif

I think they are very watchable. Really enjoyed the first show he did with JF and this one was great too. I love, love, love John Barrowman, especially in his Torchwood Captain Jack outfits :)

I thought it was more because they have this 'connection' having both started out on the stage... although never together! Thought it was a bit sickening how she tried to make out they're best pals and kept saying how much she loved him and wooooping after each song! Now I love JB, but her fawning over him makes me gag!

QVC seems to be making it a regular thing, having Jill Franks presenting the shows in which John Barrowman appears, unfortunately. Did anyone else feel she was behaving like a fag hag when she asked John if he was buying Scott flowers for their anniversary? It was as if she was letting us know that she knows he is gay (no flies on her!) and it makes no difference to her. She is a really hip, happening gal! My brother was gay (he has since passed away) so please don't anyone insist I am homophobic; nothing could be further from the truth. Most of my best friends are gay.
In the previous hour, Ali Keenan spouted "talking of all man, Jill Franks is up in the next hour with John Barrowman."
Figure that one out!

It seems most times I tune in to QVC JF is presenting.....does she need the cash or something?

But strangely she never seems to present the fitness shows anymore.....

Latest posts

Back