Craigs just admitted

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dear Lord, the revolting little gnome is drowning in his own ego - and Gawd help the choir that would be landed with him - they really don't like people who are so full of their own self-importance. Actually, he could put me off Christmas for life!! Euch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig in a choir, God help the fellow choir members, I'll leave it there. Craig and Catherine are becoming more and more of a joke as time goes by, that must be what desperation does to a person.:smirk:

Last edited:
I'm sure he could find a priest to help his frustration behind the altar or in the confession box.

(Sorry no offence caused to anyone who follows a faith).

Linda

i think you're all being harsh...i can imagine him singing;

Si-i-lent night in Nor-r-thern Nights
600 thread count, my delight
sl-e-e-p in hea-ven-ly 6 pie-ece
one hun-dred quid per sheet

Dear Lord, the revolting little gnome is drowning in his own ego - and Gawd help the choir that would be landed with him - they really don't like people who are so full of their own self-importance. Actually, he could put me off Christmas for life!! Euch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto! I am pleased to see that he is getting more and more late shifts when he will not spoil my viewing, I wonder if QVC have caught on that he is not well liked or is the late shifts just coincidence.

Ditto! I am pleased to see that he is getting more and more late shifts when he will not spoil my viewing, I wonder if QVC have caught on that he is not well liked or is the late shifts just coincidence.

Maybe because the others have children at home and he gets the shifts they prefer not to do.

:sleepy:

Latest posts

Back