How nice is Sarah Bennett

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
I've been aware of Steve since I first started watching snatchit but how nice it was tonight to see his wife Sarah, she's really nice. Down to earth, as up for a laugh as Steve always has been, in fact I just love the relaxed way Steves ventures always seem.
Sarah was funny, made me laugh when she whispered he's either gone home in the huff or for a wee hehehe.
Thats why I watched and spent a fortune with Snatchit, the presenters were quite honestly 'mental', my most vivid memory is Rod folding himself up into a suitcase, another was Theo and Nick presenting a towel bale and appearing to present them wrapped in said towels and nowt else lol
I stopped enjoying it and gems when they all 'behaved' lol

Its very refreshing to see Steve and family, cos their kids are great as well from what i've witnessed in the chatbox, despite their wealth etc. being so down to earth and 'normal'.

I've had a good night on rocks, bought a pair of earrings, a bit bizarre cos someone outbid me to OVER the website buy it now price so I just stopped bidding and bought on the website and a lovely bracelet, cannot wait to see them but have had to delay delivery cos i'm away. BUT, when I do, my sparklies will be sparkling on here for you all to see.

Sarah is just lovely !!!!

They were wonderful diamond studs tooooo

Think I am in the market for them at the end of the week too.

Sarah is just lovely !!!!

They were wonderful diamond studs tooooo

Think I am in the market for them at the end of the week too.

They did look gorgeous Julie didn't they? I have some 1/4 carat ones (from Snatchit) and they, despite being teeny sparkle like mad so I know i'm gonna love these ones

best moment ever thought angeline was gonna die laughin

for me it was Vicky being encouraged by Rod to get in said suitcase and she did and he zipped her up, completely closed, all you could hear was her teeny voice lol I had some side splitting moments with Snatchit

The diamond studs were fab, glad you got them on the website instead. :thumbsup:
Was on there too, waiting for some pearls.

Sarah is indeed fab, they all are.

Katherine is so helpful, really enjoying this atm :thumbsup:.

The diamond studs were fab, glad you got them on the website instead. :thumbsup:
Was on there too, waiting for some pearls.

Sarah is indeed fab, they all are.

Katherine is so helpful, really enjoying this atm :thumbsup:.

I have no idea who anyone is lol unless their name is the same as on here hehehehe

haven't encountered Katherine yet. But, am hoping she'll delay sending my order so have emailed her.

Hahaha, clearly! :kiss: Nah.

I don't post there, just have the sound off and an eye on what comes up!

Yes Darls you are right it's good fun on Rocks and they are lovely , helpful people. I enjoy the chat although I don't take part much as I am a slow typer.:LOL

I have to say i enjoy Rocks best when Steve and Sarah are presenting together, Lots of fun, up for a laugh and both as has been said are very down to earth..especially for Co-Owners of a business. How many other Co-Owners would "pop into chat" and have a laugh with us all as they do?? The whole team are great, Tony goes out of his way to help, Katherine is a true star, Barry makes me giggle..is there anything not to like about Rocks?..I'd struggle to find something!

I love them all and it's a pleasure to shop with them. A bit too much of a pleasure, actually :eek: Have spent another £125 already this weekend - and don't get paid for a few days yet!

You put it across so well Darls :clap:

The banter between Sarah & Steve is excellent and makes it a joy to watch
I like it when people come across in a friendly, fun & slightly mad way (as I see that as normal lol).
I feel that all of the staff at rocks are excellent & I hope that they never change & go all boring

Last edited:
I love the whole set up too ... only problem it's far too addictive!! :D

:D Yes i love the whole set up of rocks long may it reign !! hubby taking me away for a couple of days for our 25th anniversary ,im packed and clutching my laptop as my best friend and hope there is internet connection at the hotel :eek: love hubby dearly but will be so pleased if there is :eek:

Latest posts

Back