Xmas Extravaganza!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
Am a bit disappointed at the week-end big xmas shop at QVC. I thought there was going to be lots of offers and special items to entice and keep us away from the nasty High Street!:sad:

Am a bit disappointed at the week-end big xmas shop at QVC. I thought there was going to be lots of offers and special items to entice and keep us away from the nasty High Street!:sad:

We will just have to brave the germies as well, you would have thought that Q would have had more consideration. :sweat: :doh:

I was wondering what has happened to all the Christmas decorations this year, no Thomas Pacconi etc or toys as in previous years? It was always such a big deal now nothing? Not that I bought any I hasten to add.

This weekend does seem a bit odd; switched on this evening and they were selling a shower certain?

If I see that bl@@dy mobile or lights that stick on the windows once more I will scream.

I was wondering what has happened to all the Christmas decorations this year, no Thomas Pacconi etc or toys as in previous years? It was always such a big deal now nothing? Not that I bought any I hasten to add.

This weekend does seem a bit odd; switched on this evening and they were selling a shower certain?

And this was a Christmas Surprise?!?!? :confused::giggle:

If you think thats odd - check out the 3-4 am show last night, when Charlies and Alisons Gold and Gem show was supposed to be on - not a bit of jewellery to be found !!!!!!!

The whole weekend has just been complete cr*p. One of the gift ideas yesterday morning was a set of grip to me hangers. Hmm I am sure loads of people would appreciate those as a gift. I remember years ago doing all my christmas shopping with QVC. Not any more.

Ah yes the chair cover. Saw AD demonstrating it and thought at the time who would want this for a pressie, obviously someone I really cannot stand the sight of!!

Just switched over and Simon Wilson is there in hideous pink jacket with AD and there is the most godawful elephant pendant for £98. Purleeeeze enough tat already

Funnily enough, mum had just been saying the same thing and then, presto, come here to see this thread :) What a weekend of old twaddle this is. I can't even begin to understand how QVC could imagine how most of what they've shown would make a lovely gift. I'd love to see the buyers' faces as they gather round the family Christmas tree on the 25th and open up a toothbrush that looks more like a car cleaner or some hideous bauble from the current B&W collection. Yuck!

Christmas Surprise - the surprise is that it's all cr*p! (actually, coming from QVC that probably not much of a surprise after all)

New buyers please!

If I see that bl@@dy mobile or lights that stick on the windows once more I will scream.

Obviously can't flog the flippin' things, bought too much stock.
I'm going to Shrewsbury on Wednesday, so will see if they're in the QVC shop & report back.

The whole weekend has just been complete cr*p. One of the gift ideas yesterday morning was a set of grip to me hangers. Hmm I am sure loads of people would appreciate those as a gift. I remember years ago doing all my christmas shopping with QVC. Not any more.

I was thinking that the other day, I would get lots of presents from them in previous years but not this time, not at all. I just can't think of anyone who would appreciate a shower curtain.

Latest posts

Back