30-Second Smile Toothbrush

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

essexjan

Registered Shopper
Anyone thinking about buying that 30-second smile toothbrush should read the reviews here. Some of them relate to the shipping policies of the company in the USA, which don't apply here, but there are a lot of reviews about how well (or badly) this gadget performs.

i thought it looked like a load of rubbish the very first time i saw it. who would want to stick that monstrosity in their mouth? when it comes to this kind of gadget i'm not interested unless the world leading brands are doing something ie Braun, Philips, Waterpik etc. only then do i believe its a good idea. anything else is just someone trying to make a fast buck.

Couldn't agree more. I just switched on and saw this monstrosity being demonstrated and was fascinated to see the presenter putting it in her mouth and not gagging.
How could anyone put something like that in their mouths - it was huge and unwieldy. Children would be running a mile.
The presenter should get a medal for showing this and keeping a straight face.

I'm surprised they claim this is new technology as QVC sold a similar electric toothbrush, with brush heads simultaneaously brushing both front and backs of the teeth, with an identical designed double brush, about 10-12 years ago. I know cos I ordered one but sent it straight back as it weighed a ton and unless you have a perfect bite I doubted it'd clean thoroughly all tooth surfaces.

Pig in a poke product!

Jude xx

i thought it looked like a load of rubbish the very first time i saw it. who would want to stick that monstrosity in their mouth? when it comes to this kind of gadget i'm not interested unless the world leading brands are doing something ie Braun, Philips, Waterpik etc. only then do i believe its a good idea. anything else is just someone trying to make a fast buck.

Quite agree. This looks like a one Christmas wonder.

Oh dear. I bought one for my Dad's Christmas. He's impossible to buy for, and most presents (unless they're whisky) end up in the back of a drawer, so I thought "that'll do". Maybe it's been bought by lots of other people with similarly difficult friends/family!

Oh dear. I bought one for my Dad's Christmas. He's impossible to buy for, and most presents (unless they're whisky) end up in the back of a drawer, so I thought "that'll do". Maybe it's been bought by lots of other people with similarly difficult friends/family!

Tell him to dip it into the bottle of scotch before he puts it in his gob, that will stop him gagging! Don't tell him that he would end up with(scotch-stained) teeth the colour of AD's (sorry, her ex teeth).

Latest posts

Back