tookalon or artisan crafted???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
Is it me or are the Tookalon range and TJCs artisan crafted ranges looking remarkably similar these days .....anyone know which was the cart and which was the horse? I have some tookalon and love it - anyone know or able to comment on the artisan range. Not sure whether this should be on tjc or rocks. Up till now I have been a mainly rocks customer so posted it here - could be tempted by the tjc range though

Is it me or are the Tookalon range and TJCs artisan crafted ranges looking remarkably similar these days .....anyone know which was the cart and which was the horse? I have some tookalon and love it - anyone know or able to comment on the artisan range. Not sure whether this should be on tjc or rocks. Up till now I have been a mainly rocks customer so posted it here - could be tempted by the tjc range though

Both these ranges are made in a particular style (Thai I think) that is available through many sources. Tookalon has been available from the early days of RocksTV and AC for as long as I can recall so I can't answer that specifically. Maybe someone who's been watching TJC longer than I will know, however it's no surprise that two of the channels are selling this same/similar style. I can name at least two websites where it's available which, if you want just send me a quick PM and I'll let you have their addies. xxxxxxxxxx

I can name at least two websites where it's available which, if you want just send me a quick PM and I'll let you have their addies. xxxxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

thanks argy that would be great BUT :sweat: I am afrid to say I dont know how to PM on here!! can you tell please????

thanks

I've sent a message to you loobi. If you look underneath the advertising banner, on the right-hand side it says "Welcome, loobi ............"; underneath that "Private Messages" and will show ...... Unread. Click on there and hopefully it will take you to my message. Yell if you have trouble. xxxxxx

Argey can I be cheeky and ask for the links too via pm ofcourse. I have one link just want to see if its the same xxx

Hi Argy
Can you send me the link too please but also instructions how to access it - sorry xx

I'm off to do it now RC. Not sure what you need to know re access. If it's my message to you it's exactly the same as I gave to Loobi except it will show your user name. If it's the sites, what I give you will be direct links that you only need to cursor over and left click. xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back