Julian's faux pas !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

winetimeisfinetime

Registered Shopper
Julian has just started the Hi Tech Toys shpw by announcing 'My floor manager's dick is making me laugh' I think he meant to say 'my floor manager Dick; but got it wrong.

My husband nearly spluttered his coffee all over the place and made me rewind it back to check he had heard correctly :clapping:

Don't think Julian even realised he had said it !

I saw that, absolutely brilliant!

I bliddy love Julian. He's just endeared me to him further by talking about considered purchases and money - he said 'I've seen some of the female presenters on here saying such and such would make a brilliant teacher's gift - well, no it wouldn't it's £230, love - that would have to be one special teacher...'

*rocks out*

Love Julian he's fab :clapping: and lives in the real world like the rest of us. No airs and graces or grand reveal affectations with him, wish he was on more. :wait: Wouldn't mind a different kind of grand reveal from him though...:smirk:
mysmilie_55.gif

I like Julian he is brilliant and he tells it like it is. Surprised they haven't got rid of him. Has he ever done a show with the dour Ms Hoppen? that would be good.

They won't get rid of Jules, he's on the QVC inventory :grin: and I believe he trains the new presenters. He reads this forum and I wouldn't be surprised to hear him make some comment on this thread. :wink:
mysmilie_55.gif

I saw him the other morning and he mentioned his Granny (sorry can't remember the name he gave her). He said he used to mention her a lot and he was told off about it on a Forum or words to that effect. I'm guessing it was here! He was laughung about it really and didn't seem put out at all.

I like how he's a bit anarchic in QVC land with his gaffes and straight talking. :)

Love, love, love Julian. The only presenter who actually tries to tell us the truth.

I just wanted to say that I love Julian too. Although he does waffle, he really has to but he never makes the same ridiculous claims that others do. But he seems like an ordinary bloke u could bump into in the pub and he'd be nice as pie..

He was always my favourite presenter, he's very down to earth and a million miles away from the aggressive hard-sell that is the norm on these channels. I don't fancy him, but I do think he's a good laff.

It's just come to me, his gran is, I believe, Nanny Burrows:call::happy:

I was watching a product video yesterday, think it may have been for that simple mobile phone maybe?! Anyway, he was going off on a tangent, as he does, and he mentioned something about being tempted by the large 3D tv that was the TSV that day. He said something along the lines of, I'll get it home, have it for a month, and if I find I've overstretched myself, well then it gets sent back doesn't it?!! It was great, as if he forgot where he was and was chatting to a mate!! I had to giggle at that! :grin:

I always associate Julian with that pink neon flamingo garden ornament - how he wasn't fired for the way he presented that I'll never know. Mind you he was sooooo funny I bet loads of people bought it for the feel-good factor (I didn't !).

Just wanted to say If Julian reads these blogs. You are brilliant. Really love watching you. X

Latest posts

Back