Simon Wilson & Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Just watching the B&W Couture hour. SW is just plain rude & I feel really sorry for Anne Dawson. He is talking over her constantly. Poor Anne but she is just not strong enough to cope with him.

Rude man. Peddling his tacky paste in sheer desperation IMO.

But have you noticed Renee's eyebrows? What has she done with them, are they tattooed?Quite takes my mind off these OTT bling pieces and Renee pouting ( & that take some doing!)
Yes SW is a bit pushy but I don't mind him.Couldn't wear these pieces tho'--- got the recent TSV which I was not too sure about but when it arrived I was very happy with it.

Renee's eyebrows are awful, she's gone for the Jordan look but they are far too dark for her colouring. Anne's teef look good now but it sounds like she's still breaking them in. :wonder:
mysmilie_55.gif

Didn't see the show but am surprised it was with Anne. Always got the impression SW was very picky about who he would work with. Anne doesn't exactly have the glam factor to showcase the bling. Where's Julia then? Not like her to have a day off if Simon is on duty.

Didn't see the show but am surprised it was with Anne. Always got the impression SW was very picky about who he would work with. Anne doesn't exactly have the glam factor to showcase the bling. Where's Julia then? Not like her to have a day off if Simon is on duty.

Maybe she only gets out of bed for a certain amount of money. Espec. on a Sunday morn. Oh!, no!, I'm mistaken, that was another "model" :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

I watched the WHOLE hour, but not to check out what gawdy tat he was peddling now but in the hope that we would get a close up of Anne's new teeth! They certainly looked blingy from a distance, but what I want to know is... are they just whitened or has she had new ones?!?! Won't be able to sleep tonight til I find out!! :sweat:

Also if Simon Wilson describes his wares as BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL once more I think I might just have to smash his shop windows in!!!! Please Simon learn another adjective!!!

But have you noticed Renee's eyebrows? What has she done with them, are they tattooed?Quite takes my mind off these OTT bling pieces and Renee pouting ( & that take some doing!)
Yes SW is a bit pushy but I don't mind him.Couldn't wear these pieces tho'--- got the recent TSV which I was not too sure about but when it arrived I was very happy with it.

Renee's eyebrows are awful, she's gone for the Jordan look but they are far too dark for her colouring. Anne's teef look good now but it sounds like she's still breaking them in. :wonder:
mysmilie_55.gif

watching the Tig Bags hour - I'm sorry, I have to say it, Renee is looking like a not-quite-high-class-call-girl....

watching the Tig Bags hour - I'm sorry, I have to say it, Renee is looking like a not-quite-high-class-call-girl....

Eyebrow not highbrow then? Watching the 6pm hour the camera person will have to watch where they are focusing as far as Renee is concerned-----where is Ali?

yep Renee is on fine form again tonight (NOT!), way to cheapen the look, have Renee model it! I'm not a prude but my God is that pink dress just a bit much pre watershed (does that still exist?).

Eh and on another note, WTF is Simon wearing on his jacket, it looks like he's taken it off a huge christmas tree of something! must weigh a blooming ton on his shoulder! horrible, horrible, horrible!

I watched the WHOLE hour, but not to check out what gawdy tat he was peddling now but in the hope that we would get a close up of Anne's new teeth! They certainly looked blingy from a distance, but what I want to know is... are they just whitened or has she had new ones?!?! Won't be able to sleep tonight til I find out!! :sweat:

Anne does seem to have some lovely teeth now. I for one have had a rush of guilt over this as I am wondering if she has been made to feel so self conscious about them by comments made on here about her.

If you read this Anne. Your teeth look lovely & my apologies.

Latest posts

Back