Tom tom Andy Love's demo!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
If the presentation is done in a simulator, then sorry, but for all intents and purposes, he's demonstrating the Tom Tom whilst driving along, looking at the camera, giving a full running commentary, eyes, and mind off the road. Then he's saying how Tom Tom makes you a safer driver....yup, if you're not demonstrating it whilst driving on a major trunk road!!!!!

All I can say, is that I hope this "demo" has been done using a simulator/trick camera work 'cause if not IW shame on you!

I think is done whilst driving and i thought it was very irresponsible of him and IW.

Lets hope the Local Police force don't get any complaints or he will be getting into trouble.

People on youtube have already been prosecuted for doing silly things whilst driving and showing it on youtube!

If the presentation is done in a simulator, then sorry, but for all intents and purposes, he's demonstrating the Tom Tom whilst driving along, looking at the camera, giving a full running commentary, eyes, and mind off the road. Then he's saying how Tom Tom makes you a safer driver....yup, if you're not demonstrating it whilst driving on a major trunk road!!!!!

All I can say, is that I hope this "demo" has been done using a simulator/trick camera work 'cause if not IW shame on you!

Definitely not a simulator.

The car he's in could be on a low trailer being pulled by another vehicle. That's how this type of thing is often done.

We'll probably see him on the next episode of police stop with Graham Cole narrating. "this nutter was demonstrating a sat nav device while talking to a camera and driving, he was banned for six months fined £200 given six penalty points and forced to make a sh!t xmas video"

Latest posts

Back