Lizzie Cundy selling hair straighteners now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scouser

Registered Shopper
Couldn't believe my eyes when I switched on and saw Mrs Cundy flogging stuff on QVC. what next from Queen of The Wags?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...en-WAGs-loses-husband-Jason-opera-singer.html

Also:
Took part in TV reality show "renew your Wedding vows for rich devoted couples".
Then "we are going to buy a house" TV show for rich devoted couples.
Then on radio "my husband had testicular cancer".
Then on sports radio when Chelsea star Ashley Cole fell from grace.
Then on sports radio when John Terry fell from grace.
And every other show requiring perma-tanned surgically altered glamour models.

It's nice to see such a natural beauty of a footballer's wife on TV - someone who hasn't had any surgery, nor uses fake tan - or succumbed to breast implants. Isn't it?

*tongue firmly in cheek*

I'm sure she was the one who stuck up for John Terry then it emerged her own husband had been having an affair with a younger woman...

And if she uses those straighteners herself then I've got a baboon's bottom.

Cheers Donna - I thought it was right, but then I have so much showbiz trivia in my brain I'm never sure whether it's true or not :wink:

I thought it was her. I didn't realise they'd split. Hmm not very believable is it?

I've just watched the video presentation, she looks dreadful for someone of 42 whether or not she has had work done.

I don't believe for a minute she uses these. They looked useless, the model was taking tiny sections of hair and going over them several times.

So you can put them back in the case while they are still hot, but presumably you would have to leave the flex out or it would melt.

They weigh absolutely nothing at all! A blatant lie of course they weigh something.

Grrr, they really do think we are total idiots!

I've just watched the video presentation, she looks dreadful for someone of 42 whether or not she has had work done.

I don't believe for a minute she uses these. They looked useless, the model was taking tiny sections of hair and going over them several times.

So you can put them back in the case while they are still hot, but presumably you would have to leave the flex out or it would melt.

They weigh absolutely nothing at all! A blatant lie of course they weigh something.

Grrr, they really do think we are total idiots!

I have these. I have short hair and, while I wouldn't consider replacing my GHDs with them they do work on neatening up my hair, giving it a bit of lift and ironing out the damp-induced frizz. And they are very, very light.

So sorry to be thick but what does the title WAG really mean ?

Wifes and Girlfriends ?

As could any female in a relationship not also be a WAG ?:angel:

:hi:

I have these. I have short hair and, while I wouldn't consider replacing my GHDs with them they do work on neatening up my hair, giving it a bit of lift and ironing out the damp-induced frizz. And they are very, very light.

From the demo I saw I just couldn't imagine using them to straighten my hair from scratch as the model seemed to be taking absolutely ages, but to do a tidy up they are probably fine. I didn't believe L.C. though when she said she had taken them to L.A. as she needed something light because she brought back so much shopping!

The "weighing nothing at all" or "taking up no space at all" statements are ones I've heard a few times on QVC and they really annoy me because they are LIES.

She was ... ahem ... '35' yrs old just last year ... now admits to 42 ... so its anyones guess what her birth certificate says ... I would say easily late 40s .... and thats WITH all the botox (surprised eyebrows are a dead giveaway), fillers, peels, tan, hair extenstions ... etc....etc....etc....etc ....etc....etc....

No I don't need a saucer of milk girsl ... just being honest ..... and so should she ... !!

Missy x

She was ... ahem ... '35' yrs old just last year ... now admits to 42 ... so its anyones guess what her birth certificate says ... I would say easily late 40s .... and thats WITH all the botox (surprised eyebrows are a dead giveaway), fillers, peels, tan, hair extenstions ... etc....etc....etc....etc ....etc....etc....

No I don't need a saucer of milk girsl ... just being honest ..... and so should she ... !!

Missy x

I googled her and the article I found said that she was born in 1968 but it might not be correct.

No idea who she is, or her husband. Is this what passes for 'celebrity' these days?! Just another totally classless orange bint who wants something for nothing - sadly British society is full of them these days :confused:

I've heard of her vaguely but not really sure who she is/would like to be. But what a horrible surname - if I were her and could afford only one item of cosmetic surgery it would be to re-model that surname.

Latest posts

Back