B&W Couture

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Addy

Registered Shopper
I didn't watch the earlier show but just seen the preview of tonight's. Where is all the fantastic jewellery I've seen in the promo's leading up to today? We've got hideous brooches (no, we don't all want to where union jack-themed tat), lizard necklaces and peacock bangles. Don't get me wrong I love a bit of bling but so far I've not seen anything 'couture' IMO. PS - I'm sure if the camera operators are male tonight they will be having a right good goz at Renee's cleaveridge (I'm only jealous).

Yes !just put on another post that the camera person will have to watch where they are focusing!I have some lovely B&W pieces which ( I believe) are tasteful.Some of this stuff is soooo OTT that it becomes ugly (IMO!) These are pieces I hate, others I can appreciate some people wearing but not me & some I like.
and a ps dont like JR's hair tonight for the cuuuurrrture show

I must have understood the term 'couture'.......

I thought it was the best of the best.....

Instead we have Simon sat with a gigantic diamontee pigeon poop broach on his left shoulder........

Page 3 'stunna' Renee is hanging out of a bright pink evening dress which has a section missing under the chest area....classy...... The kind of outfit a cheap WAG would turn out in...

Gordon bennett...now there is a bright blue or pink skull ring on...what the flip???!!!

How does this man exist.....

This stuff must cost pennies or a few quid to make in his Thailand factories.......

Yes !just put on another post that the camera person will have to watch where they are focusing!I have some lovely B&W pieces which ( I believe) are tasteful.Some of this stuff is soooo OTT that it becomes ugly (IMO!) These are pieces I hate, others I can appreciate some people wearing but not me & some I like.
and a ps dont like JR's hair tonight for the cuuuurrrture show

Dragged through a hedge backwards springs to mind.

Just thinking I have clicked onto one of these channels that start @ 10:00 & you have to pay for.Wait until High Def kicks in.

I agree with you all, and I think somebody posted elsewhere about the bling on Simon's jacket - hhmmmm very Gok Wan. I do think Renee looks lovely enough in the pink frock that she doesn't need a huuuuge 100 quid brooch spoiling it (I personally never wear brooches as won't put pin holes in my clothes.) Also another moan while I'm at it; Simon is relishing in this being his last show before xmas and has a dig about the late finishes when doing the midnight show. Hello ! If you wanna sell your bling (kootuuuur or not) then unfortunately one has to put a little bit of effort in.

Thought I'd tuned into the Adult Channel when I saw Renee sitting there in that tarty pink dress - could she show any more cleavage? :wave: Bet JR isn't happy being out-boobed. :wait: JR needs to cover up her upper arms - looking really wrinkled - not a good look :smirk:

Out Boobed hehe

Thought I'd tuned into the Adult Channel when I saw Renee sitting there in that tarty pink dress - could she show any more cleavage? :wave: Bet JR isn't happy being out-boobed. :wait: JR needs to cover up her upper arms - looking really wrinkled - not a good look :smirk:

Yep, JR is trying to hog the camera on her cleavage... Renee is deffo out boobing her and why not, JR thinks she is some young chick lol, her hair is lank and greasy looking and her hands need a good manicure, most of it looks tat and as you say, probably costs pennies from some sweat shop in Thailand? ..... a few do look fab for a night out ......:grin:

well.... regardless of what we say it seems folks are buying it - most of his gear has sold out

I was thinking that this is a show most husbands wouldn't complain about watching.... well, not the shots of Rene, anyway. Crikey, some of the close-up shots are practically inside her cleavage.

Who buys this stuff? I don't know anyone who has the sort of lifestyle to wear the particularly massive pieces, or the chutzpah for that matter.

just put QVC on, would agree the jewellery is tat can't believe how awful that peacock pendant is look like something you would buy for £1

Rene looks very tacky in that dress just like the jewellery !!

Ye gods that HUGE butterfly necklace! As my late mother would have said "You'll have somebodies eye out with that!"

The black butterfly necklace immediately made me think of The Silence of the Lambs! Remember the poster with Jodie Foster with a black butterfly over her mouth? *shudder*

Simon must be laughing all the way to the bank...... now he's selling the gastly butterfly mega brooch!! .... JR really doesnt want Reneee to have a look in lol OMG !!!! .... look at the KEYS thing ...... £128 for absolute fairground crap, not an once of gold anywhere and its all selling out , didnt know people had such liking for tat....

YES Julia, you DO need your roots doing ( again)as you have just pointed out.
In your position is it acceptable to come on telly when you know this? No Way!!

noticed Julia was fishing for compliments from Simon about her hair, and asking if she was too old for long hair etc of course he said no

I can't believe she has just said she wants that hideous pink dress saying she will slim into it one day - is she for real who would want to wear that dress!!!

Is the dress a B&W creation or one of Renee's own?

The words 'credit card debt' come to mind because anyone who normally could afford to buy (and I mean pay for it there and then) jewellery of this price would know this is tat and not want it.

People who buy jewellery of this price want sterling silver or something that hasn't been given a 1000% mark up!

I cringe at these programmes...not just because of Simon and Renee but because you know people are falling for it and getting in so much debt

Its like the other day on the Lola Rose show they were commenting on someone who had about 500 pieces...like it was an amazing thing...are they mad?? How could you ever need that much. That must be thousands and thousands of pounds. I'm sorry anyone that could afford that would surely have the brain to relaise it was too much.

Latest posts

Back