Jilly's hair...............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
I do like Jilly, she is really lovely..............BUT, on the Northern Nights TSV today, her hair is..............................well what can I say, it's thin, lank, long, unattractive and totally unsuitable for a woman of her years. She is an attractive woman, who I am sure would look lovely with a more up to date hair do...................................so come on Jilly, get a grip woman, the style you have now does not do you justice. GET IT CHOPPED OFF, OR AT LEAST GET IT INTO SOME SORT OF STYLE THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU DON'T CARE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.

Sorry, but I am watching and it is soooooooooooo horrible it makes me want to book you an instant appointment at a good hairdresser.

Bet her husband wants her to keep it like it was when they met. That happens:thinking:

jilly's presentation style is worse than her her hair style. she is curt to the point of rudness when customers phone in. she sounds and looks really bored.
i dont think she enjoys her job at qvc and it shows i'm afraid!:sleepy:

I do like Jilly, she is really lovely..............BUT, on the Northern Nights TSV today, her hair is..............................well what can I say, it's thin, lank, long, unattractive and totally unsuitable for a woman of her years. She is an attractive woman, who I am sure would look lovely with a more up to date hair do...................................so come on Jilly, get a grip woman, the style you have now does not do you justice. GET IT CHOPPED OFF, OR AT LEAST GET IT INTO SOME SORT OF STYLE THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU DON'T CARE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.

Sorry, but I am watching and it is soooooooooooo horrible it makes me want to book you an instant appointment at a good hairdresser.

Jilly's hair has been like that since the year dot I think ('scuse the pun on your name!)...I never thought it suited her even when I started watching QVC some 14 or 15 years ago, and I still don't, plus now she (and we!) are that much older it's even worse. Definitely another one who needs a complete re-style of hair, clothes & make-up imo.

Jilly has beautiful skin and a very pretty face with gorgeous cheekbones and a more flattering style would do her full justice. I'm not keen on her long hair but she can look stunning when it's worn in an up do. At least it's not a contrived mess like HRH and Cougar Keenan's.
mysmilie_55.gif

I don't mind Jilly but I agree about her hair. She's had it that way for years and years and doesn't seem inclined towards a change of image. Of course, she's entitled to have it as long as she wants but its the lankness that I object to. It looks like she puts a load of gunky styling product on top and it just looks flat and greasy. If she likes it long, maybe a few layers would help to give it a bit of body. Or maybe she could try a few up-do's? She is a very pretty woman but she's definitely stuck in a rut with that hairdo.

I recalll Simon Wilson saying that he was going to cut her hair and pierce her ears! He may have some grim jewellery but he was so right on the topic of Jilly's need for a style update.

Her hair is dated and could so do with restyling. I bet there are dozens of hairdressers who would love to do it.

She def needs at least 8" cut off and lots of layers, would make her hair looks loads thicker, give it some style and body too.

jilly's presentation style is worse than her her hair style. she is curt to the point of rudness when customers phone in. she sounds and looks really bored.
i dont think she enjoys her job at qvc and it shows i'm afraid!:sleepy:

Have to disagree with you there.:coffee:

Me too. I've never heard her being abrupt and definately not rude. She may not pander to sycophantic T callers to fish for more compliments like a certain other presenter *curtsey* but that's a plus point in my book.
mysmilie_55.gif

Latest posts

Back