Mirabella Stem Mop tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

spurs

Registered Shopper
I was wondering about ordering this, but thinking too good to be true so I looked it up and found very dissappointing reviews but all from usa.

Does anyone know if the tsv model is the same as the one sold in the usa with the problem ie handle continually falling off?

i found the same site early today too!
The picture looked like the same model to me.

I think for what you are getting, you'd be as well splashing out on one of the more expensive all-singing and dancing steamers. We've had a steamer for ages now, and it does do just about everything, so why buy one that only does floors ?

I'd be worried about using a steam mop on laminate like they're demo:eek:ing

I am looking for another steamer that does more than floors I have had 2 both did not last very long,:(think I will pay a little more and go for something better:)

Thankyou for the comments. I was thinking about buying one as we may well be getting a puppy in the near future and I thought it might help with eliminating some of the doggy smells. I'll wait and see whats on the market.

I wonder what made you search the net for reviews, were you like me, I was just about to go for it when Anthony said something like its quite good for the price .... not exactly raving was he? then the T caler who had been sent a freebie came on, and she sounded quite reluctant and hesitant to me , although she did say it was light, I checked the web like the rest of you and when I saw the reviews I was glad I hadn't purchased, I would be interested to know how those get on who did purchase it, and whether it is an improved model or not.
If it is the same model then I am wondering whether QVC is going down the road of flog them any old tat, they harp on about how much testing a product has to go through before it can be a TSV, but now I am wondering.
did anyone read the review where one women said a cap on it came off and made a hole in her ceiling? sound very dodgy! :confused:

Last edited:
I'd be worried about using a steam mop on laminate like they're demo:eek:ing

Yes me too - although I'd be interested to know if anyone knows of any good laminate floor cleaners other than those wet cloths you can buy.

I bought a hand held steamer he demoed a while ago. It was pants! Way too heavy and it kept running out of steam and you had to wait 10-15 minutes for it to cool down before you could re-use it. Too much faffing when you want to get the job done quick!

OOOOOh wish I had seen this yesterday 'cos I ordered one!!

Oh no, I've ordered one as well and am considering refusing delivery rather than waiting for it to arrive and send back. It seemed like a good idea, but I agree Anthony didn't sound very enthusiastic and the floor was very wet. We have a large kitchen with wooden flooring and if it gets that wet I'm not sure if it will ruin the floor, must stop impulse buying.

I've got a steam mop which is great but was around £50 - and I think it came from IW - one product that actually arrived.
I've a textured tiled floor and its great for that - especially as my cat reacts to most cleaning sprays by scent marking just after you've cleaned!!! Therefore steam is great.

I didn't see the TSV so don't know what it looked like but mine's a hometek yellow mop.

I've got a steam mop which is great but was around £50 - and I think it came from IW - one product that actually arrived.
I've a textured tiled floor and its great for that - especially as my cat reacts to most cleaning sprays by scent marking just after you've cleaned!!! Therefore steam is great.

I didn't see the TSV so don't know what it looked like but mine's a hometek yellow mop.

astitcher, does it leave the floor wet? I've had a steam mop from QVC in the past, and it left the floor like a skating rink. :rolleyes: I had to go back over it with a mop - defeats the object!

Thanks

Linda

Latest posts

Back