TSV Acer Aspire 5520 15.4" Widescreen Laptop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WillyNilly

Registered Shopper
Thought this was not bad for the price £399.96 and the 4 easy pays then I saw
the P+P £35 :eek: Bare faced robbery!!!!!!

Last edited:
Absolutely crazy !
The last one i had was an Acer and never again. Plus thats not really a bargain for a laptop as i have seen some advertised for £200 lately and in my house, they dont last that long with kids on them so i think its daylight robbery too. What do they deliver it in ?
A black cab ?:eek:

Absolutely crazy !
The last one i had was an Acer and never again. Plus thats not really a bargain for a laptop as i have seen some advertised for £200 lately and in my house, they dont last that long with kids on them so i think its daylight robbery too. What do they deliver it in ?
A black cab ?:eek:

It all depends on the spec.

It all depends on the spec.

Agreed, you have to check the specs before you can really say it is cheaper elsewhere. Wait a couple of months and you'l get better value when the new models come out. BTW, sometimes Dell's delivery charge on QVC hits £50 but I think they set it up for you too.

My mum is thinking about getting this, I think it's not a bad price for the spec.

:rolleyes:

Eeeerm computing i think,most people don't do power and ram hungry games or edit huge video files on their lappy they usualy do a few word docs and surf the net or edit a couple of photo's etc.The better processor will be the thing to go for not a bigger hard drive.

but i know some people would rather have a bigger hard drive than a better processor

You mean those who download music, films and stuff......the one's who don't do much more than that? Me, faster processor and lots of RAM followed by decent screens.

Latest posts

Back