Qvc - p & p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
I know this has been done to death, but I'm gonna have another go.
I work for a small company that sends out 5 - 10 parcels a day.
We use Fed-EX, They charge us approx £5.00 to send a parcel up to 20kg on a guaranteed next day delivery.
When you think that QVC must be sending about 40,000+ parcels a day on a 3-5 day delivery (yeah,right), they would get a massive discount on that price.
On the last L'Occitane TSV, I think they sold about 30,000+ of them @ £5.45 each.
If you wanted both sets, no discount on the postage at all. (That's another story).
That means they got nearly 163k extra revenue.
Last Christmas the Elemis sold about 45,000. Another quarter of a million quid!
In the words of Nessa Vanessa Jenkins (Gavin & Stacey), them Cockneys are taking the p*ss!

It's an easy way for QVC ro make more profit.

Very true, but its also very easy for it to stop - stop buying from them... simples!

People who buy from them actively encourage QVC's blatant rip-off charges... simples!

Rich

If the charges don't put you off buying the lack of products will. It would appear that us "old school" customers aren't buying anymore. I presume they keep reeling in the n00bs because they haven't learned the P&P lesson yet.

If the charges don't put you off buying the lack of products will. It would appear that us "old school" customers aren't buying anymore. I presume they keep reeling in the n00bs because they haven't learned the P&P lesson yet.

Quite so Moth...can't actually remember my last purchase, it was a few months back, and I don't even really watch it much any more...I did watch Tig bags the other day but didn't succumb..:angel:

Latest posts

Back