QVC Delivery Updates

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Did anyone else receive a text message fro QVC saying that the courier is unable to deliver in your area due to the adverse weather conditions? For once the courier has my sympathy. We're used to snow in northern Scotland but I have never seen anything like it in November. There's no way any vehicle will be able to enter my street! Good of QVC to keep me informed but I suspected that was the case.

Can't believe it! My parcel turned up today - for once I am impressed with the service. I expected a delay after I received the text message but parcel turned up two working days after dispatch. Quite an achievement considering it has been snowing here for a week now.

thats fantastic! I'm hoping my orders come in that time as well, first year I've ordered a few things from QVC at this time of year, my orders all say shipped yesterday so fingers crossed they are here by end of week!

When did they change their delivery time from 5 - 7 working days to 3 - 5 days? x

When did they change their delivery time from 5 - 7 working days to 3 - 5 days? x

I was wondering that as well, cos I always thought the 5-7 was fine, offering 3-5 is good but only if it works. Remember Scottie from Star Trek saying 'always under promise and over deliver' Beam me up Scottie!

I think QVC delivery is the best of all companies I deal with, 3 days to Jersey, many can't even be bothered to consider posting to us! It take IW 3 weeks!

My relatives live on Guernsey and their airport has been closed since the weekend. They have had some really bad weather, including their house being hit by a thunderbolt on Friday night. It blew all their windows out!! Luckily, they were out when it struck.

Last edited:
My relatives live on Guernsey and their airport has been closed since the weekend. They have had some really bad weather, including their house being hit by a thunderbolt on Friday night. It blew all their windows out!!

OMG!!! hope they are all alright xx

We live in West Yorkshire and have had snow real bad for 6 days. Not seen a postman all week and if we did dig the car out of the drive, the roads are all snowed up.
So, when the QVC delivery lady arrived in her CAR!!!! I was more than impressed. She informed me that DHL deliver parcels to her and she undertakes to get them out if she can. Otherwise, she said, they are all stored in my house with no room to move!

Latest posts

Back