Richard Ward Celebrity Hairdresser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crimes, going through that list is like a who's who of 'Who, They?'. Also a lot of the women's names mentioned on there I do recognise, most of them look like they need a good haircut. Not a good advert...:wink:

He does Dickie Davies' hair. Ohohoho. I'm booking myself in with him, I've always wanted a little grey tuft in my short and curlies.

I see Kate Middleton is also one of his clients.Our resident beauty expert won't be able to contain herself ( if she is better and back at work ).

According to Grazia Mag he charges £105 for a cut and blow dry.:mysmilie_481:

He used to have a haircare range in Tesco, then they reduced it & it disappeared! One of the tabloids said he does Kate Middletons hair. He used to be on Lorraine Kelly regularly, but not recently.

well AY's hair is the best I've seen it for a while, shiny and sleek and under control (sorry sounded like a well known geordie lass there). Also looks like she's had a wee trim! Not sure about the outfit but better than some of her creations! :clapping:

phwoarrrr and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.....i'd love to take him by the short & curlies!

Can we share Mrs James(or at least alternate days:tongue:) - he was the guy who played Henry the eighth in the Tudors eh!!:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Sorry:sad: back to threadxx

Latest posts

Back