Bose TSV Advance orders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

popcorn

Registered Shopper
Did anyone hear the presenters saying that no money would come out of your account till the Week commencing 13 December 2010 for this TSV mine has come out of my account today and I was interested to know if anyone else has had money taken so early so much for the thirteenth

I would imagine they have renewed their stock earlier than anticipated. Hence they want your money to start delivery.

yes-a few of these were back in stock on the website today. But why oh why do they do this? Not EVERYONE sees it as a positive when things are sent early-we do have bills and budgets to manage, QVC, so call people up and give them a CHOICE-original timescale or early!!!!!!!!!!!

Craftybel I think the same as you they should ring or email to say do you want it now or at the time we stated over and over again on the TV the thirteenth of December I remember the presenter stating we will not take any money out of your account till the 13 of December 2010
It makes me think are these someone else's returns ????

I know that they say it might come early, but £100+ this close to Christmas is not something I and many others have floating about in my account. That's one of the reasons I hate advanced orders-sometimes they don't materialise and other times too early. The only thing I can say by way of reassurance is that the TSV was FANTASTIC and you will be glad you have got it!

Latest posts

Back