I'm on holiday....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I'm literally and actually in Florida at the moment, having a whale of a time doing my Christmas shopping :sweat:

So far - Yankee Candle medium two-wick tumbler in Gingerbread for $8 (£5)
Martha Stewart Glitter glue pens $18 (£12.50), compared to QVC price of £24.25 + p&p
Kipling bag and purse (don't know the name but it's quite big and got a black plastic monkey) for £36.

Now that's real buying power!

Linda xxx

PS sorry I probably have posted this in the wrong forum.

you are definitely on the wrong forum Linda as I sit here looking out of the window at the snow falling and still feeling none too warm under five layers of clothing!!!! Can you bottle some of that Floria sun for the rest of us forumites please?!

you are definitely on the wrong forum Linda as I sit here looking out of the window at the snow falling and still feeling none too warm under five layers of clothing!!!! Can you bottle some of that Floria sun for the rest of us forumites please?!

Can you only get that in Florida then.............:giggle:

I'm literally and actually in Florida at the moment, having a whale of a time doing my Christmas shopping :sweat:

So far - Yankee Candle medium two-wick tumbler in Gingerbread for $8 (£5)
Martha Stewart Glitter glue pens $18 (£12.50), compared to QVC price of £24.25 + p&p
Kipling bag and purse (don't know the name but it's quite big and got a black plastic monkey) for £36.

Now that's real buying power!

Linda xxx

PS sorry I probably have posted this in the wrong forum.

Well if you're in sunny Florida right now, then what on earth are you doing on ST forum??? Go enjoy yourself!!

BTW, have you checked out the Black Friday bargains, if there's any left? If you like smellies get some Bath and Body Works goodies. Enjoy the sun and don't rush back it's ffrrreeezzzing here!

Don't forget a trip to Sephora My fave shop in the states. Wish we still had them over here.

Well if you're in sunny Florida right now, then what on earth are you doing on ST forum??? Go enjoy yourself!!

BTW, have you checked out the Black Friday bargains, if there's any left? If you like smellies get some Bath and Body Works goodies. Enjoy the sun and don't rush back it's ffrrreeezzzing here!

I was actually sitting out on the hotel terrace by the pool with a danish and cup of coffee, while catching up with things on my netbook (Samsung NC10, the best thing I've ever bought from QVC). Can't beat it! Wonder if i could stay a few days longer instead of coming back to Gatwick next Monday !

Not been into B&BW and no room left in my cases now, I had to stock up with stuff from Victoria's Secret for 3 teenage girlies !

Linda

I'm supposed to literally be on my way to ****** Oslo but Gatwick is literally closed for you! Not impressed! I'm off to see a-ha play their last ever gigs, starting tomorrow. Have re-booked to fly from Stansted in the morning, fingers crossed!!

Have also left literal instructions for the husband for purchasing the Elemis SV on Sunday for me christmas pressie = )

Tx

I was actually sitting out on the hotel terrace by the pool with a danish and cup of coffee, while catching up with things on my netbook (Samsung NC10, the best thing I've ever bought from QVC). Can't beat it! Wonder if i could stay a few days longer instead of coming back to Gatwick next Monday !

Not been into B&BW and no room left in my cases now, I had to stock up with stuff from Victoria's Secret for 3 teenage girlies !

Linda

Well... you might be staying a bit longer if the weather keeps up like it is! Gatwick is closed today, til 6am tomorrow morning, I'm guessing then it might have a knock on affect. The flights due to come in from Vegas and Florida today were cancelled and people are being put up overnight (USA side). My suggestion, check with the airport before leaving to make sure flights are coming back, otherwise you could get your extra night (or two) after all. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back