Who put Claire on Charlie Bears.....??

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
She already talks to us like we are 5 years old and is telling us a fairytale...

Who the flip thought it would be right letting her front the Charlie Bear show........its dreadful....

I'm only watching as it is so bad!!!

Her presenting style is an absolute insult to anyone above 4 years old..just awful.
False,contrived and unconvincing in every way.

Are you sitting comfortably?? :mysmilie_62:

...and here she is getting some tips from Charlie B........

_1420843_pandy300.jpg

I have to say, Claire did get on my nerves presenting the CB Show - far more so than Charlie B & Jill F ..... Does she not have a sense of herself being irritating & other people finding her irritating? Or does she just live in her own, fluffy world & is totally unaware of people finding her annoying? :bandit:

she was actually talking to the ****** bears-I just cringed, it was so embarrassing. And actually, Claire, I don't care if one of the bears is the same colour as your hair-how is that a selling point?????

LOL, I agree about Claire's style and she's not normally my cup of tea, yet.........

.... somehow, I thought she was absolutely suited to present Charlie Bears. :mysmilie_845:

she was actually talking to the ****** bears-I just cringed, it was so embarrassing. And actually, Claire, I don't care if one of the bears is the same colour as your hair-how is that a selling point?????

Who wants a yellow bear with black striped roots then??:giggle::giggle:

ah but did you hear her muck up the names of 2 of the bears? they were called becky and Fuddy and she said .......ooh is this one Fuc*y? my hubby said What did she say????? as I was choking with laughter.....

Latest posts

Back