Delivery Tracking - is this usual?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helbels

Registered Shopper
Hi All

I recently placed my first order with TJC - and 3 days ago, had an email to tell me it had been despatched, and quoting a tracking number.

However, when I click on the tracking number, it brings up a message on HDNL website saying "An error occurred when attempting to retrieve details for the UPI. Please try again later. " I've been trying it for 2 days.

Is this normal? How long do orders from TJC normally take to come?

Thanks

Yes HB, this always happens for some reason. Copy the tracking number, then use the link; paste the tracking number into the search box and you should then get a tracking record. xxxxxxxxx

The orders will probably be taking longer than usual with all this snow and HDNL may not have updated their website with delivery details. I received a call from CS yesterday to say that deliveries are being held up because the couriers are in Droitwich and they are snowed in atm. I have two orders that I paid fast track for but TJC have refunded those charges because of HDNL's transport issues but I wish they had used RM special delivery instead as I'm sure they would have got the deliveries through.
mysmilie_55.gif

Latest posts

Back