Stacey's Gaffe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
This morning she was gabbling away nineteen to the dozen as usual and wasn't thinking about what she was saying, as usual. Anyway she was flogging a hideous citrine ring and came out with 'the quality of our citrine here at ROCKS & CO' :smirk: quickly followed by an embarrassed 'oops where did that come from'?? :doh: Thought you got away with that one then SS?? :whew: WRONG!! :smirk: I wonder if that was a Freudian slip and she's going back over to the dark side?? :mysmilie_506: We can hope....:happy:
mysmilie_55.gif

You probably turned off when your bezzie mate took over. If so (which I assume to be the case as I didn't hear any screaming at the time) you will have missed her, whilst floggin' a massive tanzy, state "you could have this for an investment". Phrased like this I would imagine it to be illegal investment advice. Can't see how they could wriggle around that one given that she didn't make the usual disclaimer. xxxxxxxx

This morning she was gabbling away nineteen to the dozen as usual and wasn't thinking about what she was saying, as usual. Anyway she was flogging a hideous citrine ring and came out with 'the quality of our citrine here at ROCKS & CO' :smirk: quickly followed by an embarrassed 'oops where did that come from'?? :doh: Thought you got away with that one then SS?? :whew: WRONG!! :smirk: I wonder if that was a Freudian slip and she's going back over to the dark side?? :mysmilie_506: We can hope....:happy:
mysmilie_55.gif

9.gif
I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky.........

Latest posts

Back